Syndicate Wars Round One Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As I stated the mini in- game armada, guild, or syndicate wars is the same regardless if it is PC, VC or LCN it was first played in PC two times now and the feedback and info in the link posted above is in regards to the War feature. If you click on that link it will be explained, you may not like it but it is what it is at least for now.

these are not my words this is a post from Mitch

as Per Mitch: date 9/25/2013
    ""
    @Justin we lowered the starting token count because we made the refill time quicker, I'm trying to find the thread where we spelled out the change...

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?10816

There it is. It's for Pirate Clan but the token mechanics are the same, essentially."

here is another link with info, just substitute the work Guild for Syndicate

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?10904-The-Official-Guild-Wars-(Round-One)-Feedback-Thread!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2013
  2. Shawn J. Kim

Shawn J. Kim New Member

Well you should not allow points for healing, only for attacking and killing should get pts. That is what everyone is doing, healing instead of attacking. Ow I guess it better to heal than to attack cause we dont have enough tokens and cant re-load more that 4 times per day. At least in battle arena you can reload as much as u want and when you die u stay dead.

3. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

The refill of 50 token sucks! Refill of stam is full stam. refill should be all 300. I use up 4 refills on a few targets and am out of the game. The rewards of 10 for first suck! 4 days of using 12 gf a day for refills and 1st place gets 10 tokens? That is really not worth. you need to up the refills to full and up the rewards. It is truly not worth it to use gf for this. Improve or a lot will not play again.

4. John Hodges

John Hodges New Member

I'm making no moral judgement about the rightness or wrongness of whether players are given 200 tokens to begin with or 300 tokens (that's just silly). I just think it might be more interesting to maybe kick it off with 100 tokens and a bonus of say ten tokens every hour on the hour and delete the refills for favour points feature, leave it out but allow someone to upgrade their mobster with favour points as they go along and let the upgrades made during the course of the game count (they don't seem to be counting). That might make the programming of the game much more difficult, I don't know, but that I think would make things a bit more fair being able to use favour points more strictly for making more permanent upgrades for the game. I realise that may result in making less financial profit for you regarding the sales of favour points just like reasonable gun control laws might make for less profit profits for arms manufacturers and dealers. I think the world might be a little happier place without quite so many assault rifles floating around in it. But this game? it's your racket, do as you please with it.

5. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

Well the countdown clock for refills doesn't work properly, while you are away from the syndicate wars screen it seems to be counting down normally but when you go back to the syndicate wars screen the clock resets back to 2:42 and starts counting down from there, regardless of where it should have been at. I timed it and when I went back to syndicate wars the time should have read 50 seconds to refill, but no it started counting down from 2:42 again costing me refills time, wonder how much I have lost due to this bug, thanks Kano.

Note this occurs when you have been away from syndicate wars screen for a few minutes, not when clicking back and forth

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  6. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

ive just refilled twice and now it is saying i am not allowed to refill any more today and my count shows i have refilled 12 times in 3 days when i have ONLY refilled 10 times, can this please be looked into Mitch???

7. Bill Barrett

Bill Barrett New Member

we all know who are the ppl that are going to win the ppl that buy GFP'S and the higher lvl groups you cant beat them we are just trying to hold the rank we have which is no where close to the top 10 thats all im saying its not fair enough thanks

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It is fair in that no one can buy more refills than anyone else, and a 3 Fp for a refill for 50 tokens that is not bad, and ya have no idea what members of a syndicate even join, the more that join ( a full syndicate) the better the outcome, the xp is worth the stamina spent, IMO and look for weaker syndicates , everyone has someone weaker than them.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi folks,

Lots of feedback to go over here! I'll be reading the thread and sharing it with the developer behind this feature. A lot of what I'm seeing is that the mechanics here should be different from the other games, which is a fair point. We were looking for parity, but it's something we should have considered.

@Friendly Fire I'll ask the developer about this, it should still be working properly but the timer might be running a little funny. Thanks for bringing it up!

Edit: So the timer always runs server side, the client side just displays the current timer from your perspective. Sometimes it runs a little behind, that has to do with how many timers we have running, so things tend to get messed up. It's something we're working on, however.

Once you perform an action, the page will refresh and any actions that should have occurred during that time will show up (such as token refills).

10. bigchin

bigchin New Member

BORING, SLOW AND A RIP OFF need i say more

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@bigchin If you have any suggestions as to how we could improve it, feel free to share!

12. DMQ

DMQ Member

Would seem sensible to be able to have the op to attack anyone we please, easy way would be say, when you look in leader board have an option to attack a syn. As this is a game where you stay in all the time and not out all together when you die like BA the option to attack anyone is needed

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@DMQ I'm fairly sure that you can attack other Syndicates at will. Of course, you're encouraged to hit Syndicates in your specific division, but you can attack any of the other ones.

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what we need is 1,000 tokens an the refill time could be set at 2:50 seconds...which means it will give us more time to scout an then ask our team players to go for the kill which aint bad an scouting means to let 1 or 2 players scout the area for any lower health if they are too high we dont attack but if they are low enough an the war points are good go for the kill....an not including refills we should be allowed too have 100 tokens for 3 favor which aint bad really we i am making a good point an this would be good on all kano apps too...that is if some will agree with me here an have the discussion to the developers this is the only way to keep players from getting mad at the syndicate war an much more....

15. everything looks ok apart from the refills of token, as others mentioned above we need to get full refill otherwise mid lvl and lower lvl players wont play much, those high levels can spare fp because they already reached full mobs but there are still ppl in mid lvl who are yet to reach 2000 mobs. hope you guys change the refill to 100 % instead of 50 tokens per refill

16. I really enjoyed the wars. I was able to pick up a few battle drops and add to my collection, I got enough XP to level twice, plus finished well enough to get 15% xp and a load of money... I don't have a problem with the number of tokens you get, since everyone is limited in the same way. You get out of the game what you put into it.

My question: Now that the war is over, the rewards are ready to collect. Is there an expiration date on them? Can I wait until the new war is about to begin and collect then? Or should I get them sooner?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Don I'm not sure what the time limit is on it, but I assume it would run out before the next war. Since we don't have a schedule yet and the next war could happen at any time, I'd grab it sooner rather than later. :)

18. DMQ

DMQ Member

Can only attack the ones in the fight thread... From the leader board where others are, whom not on the fight page, you cannot is what i was putting across, just an option as it is syndicate wars and one should be able to fight any one they so please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.