Syndicate Wars Round One Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please leave your feedback for Round One of Syndicate Wars here!

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

We need a confirmation for leaving the war, the link its to close to the Profile / Members link, and while we want to check who joined, its to easy to leave it accidentally. This happened for me and for a syndicate member to.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this make no since at all why give us 200 tokens out of 300 i throught we were suppose to have 300??? an u only have us 200/300

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Justin we lowered the starting token count because we made the refill time quicker, I'm trying to find the thread where we spelled out the change...

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?10816

There it is. It's for Pirate Clan but the token mechanics are the same, essentially.

5. Justin the killer

well mi7ch right now i do not like this at all an it is still taking us 3 minutes or more just to get 1 token...we should be able to have 300 at the start believe me mi7ch...

6. ironfist lee

ironfist lee New Member

wtf waited up for this pile of s**t

Refilll 3 gf points for 50 atts you are having a laugh well first and last for me jokers games gone stale just like mw1 think its time to just go and leave this crap

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Justin the refill time should be under three minutes, I'll get a developer to double-check.

@ironfist lee Sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying the War. Could you be more specific with your feedback? Is there a single issue that's causing you to sour on the experience?

8. Justin the killer

well i am letting u know mi7ch there a bunch of angry players right about the 200/300 tokens...an they do not like it an i have to agree with them..why give us 300 on pirate clan but we cant have 300 on mob wars thats wrong man come on....

9. 50 tokens per 3 gf refill, and not a 300 start. not good, means alot of downtime, mitch. 50 tokens gets you NO where.

it's very confusing how this was done..... and many of us only play one game, not all of them, so we're at a disadvantage. we went in clueless.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The last run of Armada Wars had a starting total of 200/300 tokens as did Guild Wars in Viking Clan. The hope there was that the lower regeneration time on the tokens and the ability to send tokens to your Syndicate members would help out. However, these things are always in flux. I'll pass your feedback along to the developers.

I do acknowledge that we could have made the token mechanic a bit more clear to those of you who don't play the other games or visit the forums often. I'll get the Help documentation updated to be more specific.

11. Justin the killer

now the 50 tokens cost 3 refills i could of told u that part...im not concern about that..only thing i am concern is why let us start with 200 tokens at the beginning bc this aint fair...i prefer to start out with 300 bc that way we can scout an search for the victims which means once we find one low enough we can all attack an not waste so much this aint cool :(

@ mi7ch what u should do is tell them to give us all 300 at full bar doesnt matter if we are dead or not we deserve this bc of the downtime of only 200/300...bc i did play on pirate clan on facebook an we got 300 so we should be allowed to have 300 on mob wars too just to make it fair an even trust me..

12. thanks mitch, appreciate your understanding :)

13. gee..... thanks justin. your 'could have told me that' remark does me no good.

14. Justin the killer

sorry about that Robbin not bad...but kano should but details about the wars in here in the forums an give us good an really good details on how to play not just the confusing part for the other players....

15. DMQ

DMQ Member

Moan 1. Only 2 in my syn and we are out of the game till tomorrow
    Moan 2.. The save target does not show on the fight page just the feed, need to hover curser over top left of attack buttton to save
    Moan 3... Why cannot i buy back into the battle
    Moan 4.... Can some get me a beer i cannot be assed to get up

Sorry but a big let down..

Q bot

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  16. Philip Graves

Philip Graves Member

mi7ch... So far Im really enjoying the new feature. The XP gains are good so far and its something to do when nobody is healing in war mode :) . I dont really have any complaints' but some suggestions.

Suggestion #1 - When you click on the leader board and go to click on a syndicate. The links are broken. It would be nice to have the links take you to the syndicate so you can see who is in it.

Suggestion #2 - Could you guys add a Syndicate Health bar under our mobster health bar? Or at least somewhere at the top where we don't have to constantly click back and forth to check the syndicate health. Maybe an easy to access syndicate health button also.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Philip Glad you're enjoying it! As for your suggestions, I'll share them with the developers and we'll try to address them for the next Syndicate War. :)

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ya cannot beat the xp ya get though for the tokens, alot easier and calmer than the arena, then ya take a break come back later and play again, :)

19. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

Tokens

now the 50 tokens cost 3 refills i could of told u that part...im not concern about that..only thing i am concern is why let us start with 200 tokens at the beginning bc this aint fair...i prefer to start out with 300 bc that way we can scout an search for the victims which means once we find one low enough we can all attack an not waste so much this aint cool

Don't forget the refills set at 50 make the game more boring how about at 300 set at 4 times for better rewards and exp would make the game more fun

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  20. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Mitch no offence but i know this was designed to be fairer but 200 Tokens and another 200 by refills is a load of b*ll*cks i know its all in a trial period but this needs to be increased dramatically to make sure you keep people engrossed i used all tokens in 5 mins including refills now im already fed up of it. I would do BA every day rather than this unless something is changed dramatically. Sorry if it was a little blunt and may sound rude which i dont intend but this is not something i would opt to do without change. I hope my opinion can be valued and help make this game even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.