SYNDICATE WARS- indicator to show online members

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Xipe Totec, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

hi mi7ch,
    i posted this in the Syndicate Discussion Board but thought i would re-post it here.

Would it be possible to get an indicator (maybe the number by the members name can turn green or something) to show which members are online in the members tab in SW (LCN). it would make it easier to message those directly for example, as opposed to having to check first which have tokens and then clicking on them to see if they online.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

you can see who is online from the guild list or just post a message in the guild feed asking who's online....and besides, just seeing an online indicator doesnt always mean someone is online and active...i leave my page up all the time so it may appear im online when im really not. not to mention those that play multiple games on multiple platforms...not gonna vote this one up or down

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

YUP totally agree.

Demonik1 likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You do, Demonik? I thought that you just played 24/7 and never went to sleep... :confused:

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wize azz :rolleyes:

Demonik1 likes this.
  6. Demonik1

i sleep at least 2 hours a day, gotta get my beauty rest in

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Beauty rest? You're going to need a whole lot more than 2 hours, then... :p

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  8. Demonik1

Technically i dont need any but it wouldnt be fair to let everyone else have all of it haha