[LCN] Syndicate Quests July 18 - 22 Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 17, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Tomorrow we’re trying out another run of Syndicate Quests for Mob Wars: LCN! This event will ask you to band together with your fellow Mobsters to complete different tasks varying in difficulty.

This run of Syndicate Quests will go from Thursday, July 18 at 9am Pacific to Monday, July 22nd at noon Pacific.

For every completed quest, each member of your Syndicate will be rewarded with a special Quest Loot Chest when the event is over with prizes inside ranging from items, to Boosts, to FP, depending on the difficulty level of the Quest!

As a refresher, here’s the basics of Syndicate Quests:

Every Syndicate will be given six random Quests at the beginning of the event, with two in each difficulty category (Easy, Medium and Hard). These Quests must be completed before the end of the event. Once the event ends, you can then collect any chests you have earned.

Only the Easy Quests will be unlocked at the start, and every member of your Syndicate will automatically be contributing to them. The Quests are randomly chosen when the event starts. The bar in the Location header will switch to track whichever Quest you’ve contributed to most recently.

Once you’ve finished an Easy Quest, a Medium Quest will unlock and so on. Once you have completed all six Quests, that is it! No more Quests will open after the two Hard ones are finished.

You can find the Quests on the new “Quests” tab on your Syndicate page, and your current Quest and progress is tracked in a bar on the Location banner.

Based on the feedback we received last time, we have also made some updates to the Quests! Here’s an overview of what is different this time around:
    • Re-balanced item payout from the Medium difficulty Cases by removing older Raid Common items and adding in newer Raid Common items.
    • Reduced the number of Jobs required to complete the Hard Job Quest from 10,000 to 9,000.
    We know that players were asking for Leaders/Officers to see Quest contribution of their Syndicate members after last event, however due to current development resources we were unable to get that change in. We are still looking at adding that for future Syndicate Quests runs!

2. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

Thanks Mit7ch.:)

3. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks for the info and glad to see that your still looking at adding the leaders/officers seeing who is contributing. I guess when we can see it in syn wars that the same type of format would work for quests.

FancyPants and Patricia Tuohy like this.
  4. Glad you taking on board the request from players on adding leaders/officers seeing who is contributing to the tasks,it's not that we want to make members feel bad it's more we want to encourage those and also ourselves to do better where ever we can in each task x

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. Darkstar

Darkstar New Member

nice try and ty for lowering to 9k.....still to high as we have not been close on the jobs task.We won't get a good look at who is contributing until you are able to add that feature.

6. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I agree about the jobs - it was a nice gesture to lower it but only 1K

Hopefully the rewards for those dumping a ton of gf pts into them get back what they put in

7. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

its not useful, should of be the syn's config per number of members and strengths, not based on strongest syn config, anyway thanks for nothing

Trouble likes this.
  8. billh

billh New Member

Can you switch up the starting times? Next time start them at 3PM-5PM PST.

9. Annita Flannery

Annita Flannery New Member

Personally i couldnt care who is doing what in quests. I find it abit lame only officers and leaders get to see it is a game after all looks like a few groups have dicators in them.
    At least you have listened to lower the jobs i think 8000 would be better still hard but could be done

Mojca Maca likes this.
  10. Scorpion King

Scorpion King New Member

If we have a chance to finish hard quest jobs to 5k and chalenges to 40

11. Scorpion King

Scorpion King New Member

Also no need for loot items ,better give us more FPs bigger energy bosts and stamina bosts also

12. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Well here is the first bug.
    Our first quest is to send 500 gifts. So I waited until the quests had started and used the button that looks like a man to recieve and then send gifts - thinking that would be almost 100 gifts sent. But - nope. Didn't add a single one.
    So now I have 4 gifts left to send and none added to the quest.

Mojca Maca and Annita Flannery like this.
  13. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

First quest, send 500 gifts...In other words, spam your friends with complete garbage.

14. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Same on server 2 BTW

15. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I have a simple feedback when you start up the Quest is there anyway we can get Jobs first so that we can get that big one outta of the way?? cause I know alot of people are asking for this to be done that is if you can please an Thanks

16. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

Update. Good news. When you do finally send your 100th gift the system counts them all.

17. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Who in their right mind likes the hit list quest - total rubbish - this was hi lighted in the comments last time - you clearly haven’t listened to any of the suggestions made - to say i am disappointed but not surprised is being kind

18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Why you thanking him they have totally ignored all the comments about the last quests

Mojca Maca likes this.
  19. With the requirement of 600 help tasks (jobs & challenges) the limit of 35 jobs per 24 hours is prohibitive.

Icebreaker likes this.
  20. IF we are given the opportunity to snoop - yes SNOOP - on our members I, for one, will copy and paste the same information to ALL members. I do NOT think the leader and offcers should be given this information.

Mojca Maca likes this.