Syndicate Boot

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by angryman1001, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angryman1001

angryman1001 New Member

I have been in a syndicate working hard to reach top spot on the leader board. I fill my points every day without fail and have no issues with any of the officers. No one kicked me out as far as we can figure but I was in fact kicked out and I can't figure out how this happened. I'd like to be sure that it doesn't happen again and if there is a way to fix it, to make sure my syndicate can still stay in the runnings this week by adding whatever points (which I actually filled twice before they were added as a "new member") to our board. Any help with this issue would be great! Thanks for your support!!!

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The only way for you to no longer be in the syndicate is if you removed yourself or if someone removed you.

Any player that is added will not be able to contribute points until the next day. If you completed all of your daily gamer points for today before you were removed and you get added back today, then you ill be able to contribute tomorrow. If you didn't get all of your points today then there is no way for the syndicate to make up the lost points.

3. angryman1001

angryman1001 New Member

Ok, well, I filled all my points so I guess thats all good, now to find the guilty party!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.