Swapping Characters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Someone asked me if they could switch out characters in the game, I didn't know the answer so I thought I would ask.

If someone buys the Woodsman (as my friend did) but wants to buy the Butcher....could he then alternate characters?

I'm going to guess that you can't do that, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

2. Ace

Ace Member

I don't think so, he could try with the cheap ones first (if he hasn't bought the Woodsman already)

3. yeah answer is no

would be nice though if ya could test all of em before making final decision

4. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah I told him after I posted this that I didn't think it was possible.

He was thinking that he could go back and forth and use either one multiple times a day. I didn't realize that's what he meant at first until he sent me another message.

That's when I realized what he was saying and I told him there's no way that is possible.

Testing them out might be a nice idea, however, if you know your character and how you built it, there should be no need to test it.

I went with the Butcher personally and I'm happy with it.

5. Ahad

Ahad Member

The Butcher certainly looks like the way to go...

But there is no way I could say no

To a Lambo

Then a rugged Tuxedo (dress jacket, i know..)

And then a gear with such high attack :eek:

Even if i could turn the clocks back...

It would be the exact same way that i would go!

Here's a thought... Wouldn't it be funny if you saw a Butcher named "Time To Meat Your Maker"
    I have no intention of using that, feel free to use it if anyone is a butcher just be sure to punch me so that i can show you exactly what i meant by that ;)

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

The only way to switch between characters is to purchase the change each time.

7. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

If someone buys the Woodsman (as my friend did) but wants to buy the Butcher also..willl both characters weapons be in inventory? even though you cannot alternate characters?

8. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Yes, the inventory items that you get when you purchase a new character stay in your account. You just cant switch between them w/o purchasing the change again.

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Toughguy if I knew you had an account on here I wouldn't have bothered asking.........I would have let you do it!!!!!!!! Since i was asking for YOU! LOL

10. Genevieve Fay

Genevieve Fay Member

it sounds like that would open the game u to abuse...people would switch to one of the higher speed regenerating character while online and then only switch to the faster money character when offline

11. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

At least you are able to keep the weapons...lol... I registered here a year ago hash and never got the validation email from kano... So i forgot about it,, then decided to email kano and have them validate me themselves...