Support Captain Fingers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

One of our captains, Fingers the Pirate, was recently diagnosed with an advanced form of cancer. Fingers is a loyal supporter of Pirate Clan and we wanted to show our appreciation during these tough times by creating a custom Fingers Limited Set for him. Along with this set, we have also created an exclusive Fingers Gift Set that you can send to each other to support Fingers in this trying time.

It's never been clearer that Pirate Clan is truly a social game. Players like Fingers are not strangers, but our friends. Captains have to stick together, so please post your support for Fingers in the comments below.

captain_fingers_gift.jpg captain_fingers_ship_gift.jpg captain_fingers_necklace_gift.jpg

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Never met the guy but I certainly wish him and his family the best during the rough days ahead.

3. Tom Land

Tom Land New Member

This is Fingers - thank you for the good wishes. When you take a broadside like this knowing people care means a lot!

4. Tom Land

Tom Land New Member

This is Fingers. I wanted to say that I appreciate what Kano did here in response to my son letting them know one of their Pirates had taken a severe broadside. I have enjoyed the game since some old PRC friends talked me into trying it and intend to play till that salvo below the waterline hits.

If you want to find me I am an admin of the Sevens Sinners Armada.

If you know someone with cancer, give them a call, drop them an e-mail - do something to let them know you are thinking about them - it helps.