super rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jim Morrison, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison New Member

afternoon---my m8 goes on kano play and gets around 50 videos to watch in 1 day getting him 50 godfather points----he lives in usa----i live in uk and get none--in fact ive never got any----isnt this a bit unfair----????? just sayin thx

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hmmm ,Well I live in New York, USA and I have no videos to watch, just sayin , it all depends on the area and what business's want to promote their productand if that product is available to even purchase, or whatever the deal is. It also has nothing to do with Kano.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

4. HammerTime

HammerTime Member

I lived in the UK and now the USA, regardless of where i live i was always getting about 10 to 30 vids a week but a few months ago they just stopped for me. Every now and then i see one pop up but if i click on it, i just get a blank screen, its been pretty messed up ever since.

5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

hey, but it's not unfair if it's the deal of the day. depends on the luck. even you do not have to watch the video completely.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I live in the UK also, I get a few every now and then.

For the record it's trial pay that are dishing out the videos not super rewards.
    The thing with these videos is they're ads and intended to be seen by certain people in certain parts of the world, it makes sense if I'm advertising an event that's happening in London I'm gonna only wanted people in or around that area to see these ads.

Best time to check is around 7am(ish) for ads in the uk, leave it too late and trial pay will have filled their viewing quota for the day.

Hope this helps.

7. Aceman41287

Aceman41287 Member

Just for the record its not just trial pay that do videos they also do them on the kano site under the Super Rewards tab so the original poster was correct and i totally agree i dont get half as many as others from around the world seem to get.