Super Rewards anit so super

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kayjay, Mar 5, 2012.

1. kayjay

kayjay Guest

I deal with Super Rewards on 2 websites, both of which I continue to be ripped off. They basically act as the middle man for those hoping to earn extra cash, rewards or credits for their favorite websites/stores by applying for partner offers, aka 'surveys'. These offers require you to do anything from enter your personal information and browse through and click 'yes' or 'no' on various offers, all the way up to purchasing trials of various products and services.

I am one of the many people who's favorite websites use Super Rewards, and I am forced to deal with this awful company. It is very rare for an offer that I have fully completed to go through and I be rewarded with no problem. I would say 90% of the time they ask for 'more information'. After you submit a ticket when your completed offer does not go through, which it won't 90% of the time, they send you an automated response asking for an email confirmation. Many offers do not send confirmation emails however, this is why myself along with many others send screen shots, and most of the time, they are fine as proof.

With Super Rewards however, they do all they can to make sure you do NOT get what you were promised. If you provide a screen shot, they want a confirmation email. If you provide a confirmation email, they want a screen shot. Sometimes you provide both and they don't even reply!

On multiple occasions I have provided the proof needed, however they have yet to reward me, and this goes for both sites I use that use SuperRewards. There are employees that do not care for screen shots as well, and will absolutely reject the offer, and it is obvious some employees are just determined to reject EVERY offer, regardless of proof or not. All replies also seem automated, like they are skimmed through by someone and an auto message is sent, nothing I have ever received from them is personal.

They also do not always give you your rewards that have been approved! On several occasions I have had to contact the website using super rewards and wait until Super Rewards finally got back to them.

I also fill out every offer with accurate personal information, and if a confirmation email does come through, I always confirm it. This is one of the reasons that my inbox tends to get 5000+ spam messages PER MONTH.

they owe me about 450 favor points that have never been paid out :mad:

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

hell rider. Easiest way to deal with that is by going to facebook support. And reporting that add or survey your doing they will yank them off the sites for not keeping there deals on it. Have dealt with those in the past myself in other games until i just quit doing them because of so many ripoffs. Its nothing to do with games itself its facebook who really sells the ad spaces and things into games more then the developers of games do.

3. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks Jon they are no longer on facebook as far as i know i use them from the kano apps unfortunately i have to use them try to get favor points to assist in playing more

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I know sometimes you have to do what u need to. Especially to get ahead in games or catch up. But just remember next time you have an issue just report them to facebook. Or send the ad or survey a message letting them know your going to and it might get them to get off there butts and give you what they promise.

5. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks Jon been there done that lol all one gets is an automated response

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We have been down this path a few times on your behalf with Super Rewards. In the end it is up to them to decide if you meet the criteria or not. They are a third party company so we don't have control over their processes. I know that the do look into all claims that are sent in. If you don't recevie anything back from then, I suggest sending them another message. Another option might be if you do the offers through Facebook which is a different company - Trial Pay.

7. kayjay

kayjay Guest

been there done that cara still no luck with them all i get is the automated response have not got 1 proper email back from them