summer news letter for kongregate?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, Aug 13, 2014.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I got my news letter and it collected on facebook ok, how can I collect on kongregate?

Mirana likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Newsletter out? I only see a PC one.

3. George Burd

ya I collected fb pc want to know about kongregate pc

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

and KP2 please.

Also any idea why sometimes we get the newsletter and sometimes we don't? (No it's not in spam or junk)

Jared likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Only Pirate Clan for Facebook has gone out so far.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i got the pirate clan newsletter i would like to know about the other apps i havent had one for LCN in I could not tell you the last time its been more than 6 months. Please send me something for my other apps i play newsletters are great

7. George Burd

thanks mi7ch I use fb login for kong, if you can please find out if the newsletter will be going to kong messages or the email I use for fb. I ask because I dont look at kong messages as often, btw I know you and other admins get a lor if flack from me and others as well. Take a minute and give yourself a pat in the back from me I feel kind today :)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have a quick question Mitch (this is for VC but didn't feel warranted a new thread for it) Why is the weapon attack oriented and not even stat's? I know it's miniscule overall, but why?

Capture11.PNG

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If I had to guess it might be because the previous item (Hybrid Armor) was defensive-biased at 109A/214D.

10. I just checked my gmail account for any of the newsletters & not one for any of the games for Kano Server2 or Kongregate was there (even checked the spam in case it got dumped there - nothing).

Mirana likes this.
  11. Mirana

Mirana Member

same... still nothing

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Only Pirate Clan newsletters for FB and Kano Play server 2 have gone out so far. As with our previous newsletters we have to stagger them so as not to get flagged for spamming. If you haven't received them by the end of the week, contact Support and they'll take care of it.

13. ok, I have a link to the status of the summer newsletters, I player on KP1, KP2, and kongregate ... I have only received the newsletter for kong ... yet it states that the newsletters for kano server 1 and server 2 are out ... I use the same address for all 3 platforms

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I just received mine for LCN a couple of days ago. I haven't received them yet for Vikings or Pirates. I guess it takes a few days for the system to go through the email lists in each game.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Jared is correct, it does take a few days for the emails to be sent completely; I think one of the developers mentioned there were over 160,000 emails sent for Zombie Slayer Facebook alone in the first day of the send-out for that game and there are certain things we have to do to slow the send so we aren't flagged as a spammer.

Larger games and networks will take longer to get out to everyone, but they are coming! :)