suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by im the beast, Dec 30, 2012.

1. im the beast

im the beast Member

i would love to c a 5un for half stam refill or be able to carrie whatever stam u have upon leveling to the next level. example i have 918 stam if i level and still have 300 stam i now would have 1200 for the next level. this could be very usefull during ba...and im not asking for this everyday.. just during ba.and maybe even only for the players in ba..one or the other 5uns or a carry over im sure this would make alot of people happy

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Why not all the time?

It makes sense that it would be all the time.

If this were in ideas I'd rate a 10.

3. slave

slave Member

this option to carry over stamina is already available in the game.

STAMINA: 894/2000

when i level up now i have 1000 stamina added to my 894 thus giving me 1894 stamina upon leveling up.

oh you wanted it without earning it?
    raise your stamina to over 1000 and earn it the way the others who went over 1000 stamina did.
    without doing that, sorry you will lose your stamina the way i used to, stamina too rich for you at 2 skill pts per 1 stamina
    tell me about it.....

but without doing that, dont expect it for nothing dude

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So what if you had lets say 1500 stam out of 2000 and unexpectedly level.

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

i just want to be more efficient when and or if i spend my money on this game...and we all know for the most part the players doing 20k plus in attacks are useing uns and yes having a 5un refill all the time would be great but i figured just maybe we could get during ba b/c after all im sure its a cash crop and would make people more interested in playing.i know the 5un for stam been talked about and nothing has happened so i figured maybe for the ba....

slave im sure you would like this, think about it like this you wouldnt need to add stam for a long time..

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

This was actually something mentioned in the verry first TGIF post by delthan, as something that was "up and comming" as if we could expect it in the next week.

seems after that post. TGIF was changed to, what happend in the last week, instead of what will happen in the next.

and 1/2 stam refills where never mentioned by an admin again.

@slave 1/2 stamina refills wont allow anyone to cary over stamina to the next level, only having more than 1k stam will, and its extremly silly, that we still only generate 1k stamina at a level up, I think the original idea was to limit "just how far" somone can go by adding a buttload of stamina, to keep the game balanced. now with so many people over that level where 1k stamina is actually useful, and there are achivments for well over 1k stamina, there should at least be level tiers where we could regain more than 1k.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

What is "unexpectedly level" That sounds like an armature mistake. Certainly not a concern of anyone that can hold 1000 stamina when they hit a callender key, and not lose any if they so happen to hit a "single hit payout".

Why are you even here TP? I thought you didnt even play ZS?

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a great idea.

Who knows might start back up in ZS again...

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Again? You mean you actually had one? From your previous input it doesn't seem like you were ever an active player of ZS.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's a low level lol...

who knows though

Maybe one day something will have me play again

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

facebook or myspace?

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Both actually.

And both are low in level.

Never really could get into it..

But ya never know something might get me playing again.

13. im the beast

im the beast Member

honestly peps i dont care if a 5un or a carry over just during ba.. hell it could b all games for all i care, just want something to be more efficient during ba...althogh 5un refill all the time would be great...

14. im the beast

im the beast Member

i also like what tim said at certain level u should regain all stam upon level up....

15. slave

slave Member

i actually like the 5 un for a half refill idea

i hated the 1000 stam for a level up at first
    but now that im used to it, i never unexpectedly level up with 1500 stamina

since using stamina is how i level up when not in arena (even when in arena too i suppose)

so when i decide its time to start preperation to level up i always take my stamina below 1000 first so i never unexpectedly get a 400,000 xp burst to make me level up.

and the worst part of the forum is i never know who i am responding too,
    in zombie slayer now "im the beast" is someone from acab.....

in here though i think is guy from carolina

16. im the beast

im the beast Member

i cant figure out how to change my forum name lol....

17. Eraser

Eraser Member

You have to send an email into support I think, thats the only way Ive been able to change my name in forum.

18. im the beast

im the beast Member

thanks tim but my sig will work just fine

19. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

mmmmm....i think as soon as this thread was opened, it got sidetracked. What I take the post as is him saying that he'd like to see the carry over of what has been earned....not so much a handout.

So, if a player has 900 stamina and they level by any such actions (who cares what it is, but let's call it a single hit payout on a calendar) with 150 stam remaining, of course we know he's going to get refilled up to 1000.....but he's still got 150, and his refill now is only 750 of what should be a full 900 therefore losing 150 of 'earned' stamina, as to where he 'should' be looking at 1050.

I don't see the difference in being able to carry over stamina (or why you can't with a level gain) as the idea already exists with squad boosts and daily rewards. Those two things let's you 'carry' a larger amount than what you have.....and that's a gimmie.... why not keep what you've earned or worked for, or put skill points into when you level up? I like the idea alot.