Stupid Option

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh........what kind of stupid option is it that when a boss times out I can spend 4 - yes 4 FP's on extending the battle??????? Why would I care about extending the battle & not just dump the unfinished boss and start on another one????? My reflex made me accidentally spend 4 hard earned FP's on extending the stupid life of a stupid boss that I don't care about.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

2. Robert Wills

Robert Wills New Member

hmmm cause some people actually work and get off at strange hours ? to find there boss has expired like whos gonna bend there hours on a game any who its sorta beneficial towards some people um you just gotta really pay attention to what you click Brosnik

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I'm self employed Rob, so my work hours are long and stupid and anti-social too. I'm not talking about needing to extend the boss, I'm talking about it is a stupid option to have. It is easier and more cost effective to start another one than waste 4 levels worth of FP's on extending the life of a stupid boss. Not happy :mad:

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It's there for those without strong enough squad and enough stam to kill the big ones. So they can still get the achievements.