[LCN] Stopping Raid spoilers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Friendly Fire, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

There are more and more "players" who actually don't play the game at all but just come on to spoil Raids. So how about changing it so that if you kill the party then you can't enter any more Raids for 24 hours and you can do nothing on any Raid you are in for 24 hours as well. This will limit the amount of spoiling that these "players" who bring absolutely nothing to the game can do.

The Navigator, Aapje, SSS and 6 others like this.
  2. Lars

Lars New Member

Great idea. Plus if you get the party killed you can be thrown out of that raid!!

The Navigator and Sandy Barrows like this.
  3. Jeremiah Daly

Jeremiah Daly New Member

yupe an eject button & raid ban, for group killers on Raid Boss and also a cap available button to put on damage those who don't heal up proportionate to damage they're doing & as always leaving group health in the red or amber..... [​IMG] heal some more, be nice ! lool Should be Neutral ground as all could get a nice an handy equipment item. the Raid Bosses only happen 4 /5 times a year lol which I've only started doing after 5 yrs playing this game lol couldn't figure it as getting old [​IMG] , so hey give us an eject button pls Which only Raid boss owner can use if called on to [​IMG] [​IMG] :D eject someone ...... :p just my opinion on this matter lol

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The raids started a few months ago, this is maybe their 4th month and they occur once a month . Your idea is an old one and Kano has said over and over we can not " eject" anyone, :( they have changed them since the beginning so that if a person kills one twice they can no longer attack that raid at all, they also made it so ya had to do 2,000 actions , 1,000 of which have to be heals , min, to get a reward, as a way to make people heal somewhat,bandaids on a feature that is not needed in the first place, IMO, best thing to do is if it is your boss, DO Not Go Public, only invite people you can trust, and be careful joining Bosses posted to the job board or WC. But yeah ejecting would be great .

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Lasinagol likes this.
  5. storeman

storeman New Member

Anyone who is guilty of killing a raid twice should be banned from taking part in any future Raid's.

Lasinagol likes this.
  6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

the problem here would be they join, 20 raids then start killing the party after joining all the raids

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

not sure what the solution is since kano says no boot button....

8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I didn't do raids on Lcn this last time, but the previous time it was blatantly obvious alt accounts appeared here there and everywhere to kill raids and spoil it for other players. It is something that needs to be looked at.

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The problem is also which no one is addressing just the ones who join a raid to block everyone else. And then do nothing. Just take an empty space to block someone else from joining a raid. I have seen 10 players do this in pirate clan. And since were not allowed to name individuals on the forums all i can say is there doing it to spite others and keep them from over passing them in the game. So lets say 1 of those 10 players i have seen joins 100 raids and 70 of them they do nothing except to block others out. Whether the boss gets finished or not isn't the point. The point is that is 70 raids someone or many others could have joined and received award. This is why i am only doing 10 raids at a time now. During raid season. It's not worth anymore. But i won't quit fighting to bring changes to the raids that may help others get ahead in the game from these idiots who want to make sure they are safe for awhile. Newsflash 2000 levels gained in raids will still make you weak.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I see what you see and I know why it is done also, taking spots to keep others off, but it only affects others, not the players they have in mind, the private invite groups trumps that strategy and they are really only hurting the rest of players in the top tier who don't get invites. It is also a seemingly immature tactic :p

11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

a way to fix the people not healing that nobody has brought up is this-

the raid health goes up the way it does still but everybody has individual health so you would have to heal yourself to attack more and if a person goes suicide then the boss goes up to the last 10% mark as it is now when the group dies but if a person does that they then have the possibility of getting kicked or if they dont do a certain amount of attacks within 24 hrs they get kicked, dont have much time to type the whole idea out right now but that is the jist of the idea. ask any questions you have and ill answer as soon as possible

12. Kirsten

Kano has said over and over there will be no kicking out :(

George Burd likes this.
  13. fuM

fuM Member

The "Killing" idea should be greath in the future, but be carefully of who you will invite in your Raid. Make shure that player should do his points, and you must accept at least 1 day or 2 for players to make the points because there are players what they do not have 1000 stamina and 1000 energy ....