[LCN] STF Property Calculator at stfcalc

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sal the Foot, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

My LCN property calculator now has it's own domain and is on a new server for 2018. I made some format improvements that should make using it on a phone easier. The ROI column now works. I also removed some old features that appear to have never really worked right.
    For level 10,000+ players, I've added Port Haven and Kuala Lumpur. and added placeholders for Kuala Lumpur. (If someone can get me the new property names in Kuala Lumpur, I'll finish the update.)
    Enjoy!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    TITANIC likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Port Haven
    • Massive Warehouse
    • Island Compound
    Kuala Lumpur
    • Tower Office
    • Amusement Park

Barnacle, mi7ch and Sal the Foot like this.
  3. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

Thanks so much, Smack! I've made the updates to the LCN Calculator!

Barnacle and Smack like this.
  4. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

UPGRADE! I finally figured out how to upgrade the calculator to include ALL character types and found time to implement it today. Give it a try and let me know what you think. https://stfcalc.com
    I added a "turns per day" field to show the result of your character selection.
    I also removed the "other income" field, since the only use I ever found was to offset for a character type that's not available.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks Sal for the calculator! I've used it for years and love it!

Sal the Foot likes this.
  6. RaeY

RaeY New Member

I just noticed the character types added. That's a great idea. Does it impact the Turns/Time Left columns?

Sal the Foot likes this.
  7. Sal the Foot

Sal the Foot New Member

Absolutely, it does. If you click from one character type to another, those numbers change immediately.
    Glad you like it! (Tell your friends. ;-) )

RaeY likes this.