Stamina Robbery

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jmontq, Apr 13, 2010.

1. jmontq

jmontq New Member

How come i always go up a level with my stamina and it never gives me back all my stamina seems like a ripoff to not give what we work for to get with are stat points, what is the reason for this? i have 150 stamina and after i level up i get 50. anyone else with this problem?

2. KNIGHT

KNIGHT New Member

50 stam is the max you get back upon leveling.at lower levels..its not really an issue..as long as it only takes 50 or less..to reach each level.As you get higher..it will take more..so depending upon how much stam you have..you will only be able to level up so many levels in that given day.Its just a fact of the game.The only other option you have in a day..to keep leveling is to use Favor points to replenish your stam after using it all up.I advise against that tho.

3. jmontq

jmontq New Member

im on level 487 im black gun joey, and i dont have to use all my stamina everytime if someone else hits me and loses and then if i go up a level sometimes i dont get all my stamina, and i never seen this fact anywhere, its no big deal i dont have many problems leveling day 85 at level 487 but still i dont agree with not giving players all there stamina, its already hard enough finding someone to fight to go up a level when you are this high any how. you might be in my crew who knows

4. Hunni Bunni

Hunni Bunni Member

The game is set up that way so other players can catch up to higher levels. Levels would be through the roof if the app let players get all their stamina back. I agree that only getting 50 of our stam back sucks, but it kind of needs to be done.

5. cuinan128

cuinan128 Banned

love

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

6. and if everyone just saves up there points(davy,god,godfather)then stam can just be refilled whenever and levels can still go through the roof.

7. wow

well i get 100 stamina every level :D

8. Hunni Bunni

Hunni Bunni Member

True. But who really spends their points on refilling meters when, for most, it will help more in the long run by using the points on getting captains.