[VC] Stamina Refills

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Unstoppable Force, May 4, 2012.

1. ok this has bugged me for sometime when we level up we get 500 energy (or refill to max energy) ..but with stamina we only get 50?? How about after level 1850 because its quite easy to level before then and the double xp starts maybe players should get more than 50 stamina every time they level? I wouldnt say 500 extra because thats too much but surely 100-250 extra stamina would be better??

Maybe to compensate those who have surpassed the level 1850..they can be given the stamina which they are duly owed.

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  2. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

this is great idea 10 stars

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

It has been requested so often already that the stamina refills get increased that I have lost count.

Sure, it would be great to get more stam for leveling, but I doubt that it will ever happen. Still, one can hope.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If this happens,then players that leveled up gaining only 50 stam per level would want a refund of all that stamina.That can add up and someone can suddenly have a million extra stamina.

5. not really ..game changes are introduced all the time..you cant expect to be refunded/compensated every time a change takes place. Thats like saying I spent 25 god points on an item now you've released an item which is much better for same price I want that one etc etc etc

6. big papa Grendall

big papa Grendall New Member

so why are you worried about that the idea wont happen i think its great idea though but you so neggative lord barf opps typo

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Whatever big poo poo oops typo.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its nothing like your example...a handful of limited item makes no significant impact on ones game. But if someone at level 1850 today started to receive a moderate increase of 50 stamina per level....by the time they got to my level they would have earned 358450 more free stamina than me. I would not be ok with that because stamina equates to both levels and $. Dont know about you....but even at my level that would come in pretty damn handy....lol

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  9. hmm as you put it in that perspective polish maybe its not that good an idea LOL

10. polishpimp

LOL. I actually like the idea. 50 stam is pretty much a joke especially at the higher levels. But the only way I could sign off on the idea was if the extra stamina we missed out on was awarded retroactively. Every other time this topic has comes up it pretty much gets shot down by the players that dont want to give it out retro, imagine that ....lol. Apparently its only a good idea if it benefits them more than everyone else.

11. 1000

1000 Member

that's the best idea ever... increase the stam. I bet many people want that.. going for a vote?
    The criteria to make it on to the spreadsheet right now is an average rating of greater than or equal to 5.0 and the Idea needs at least 10 ratings. This is, of course, subject to change. We want to bubble up ideas that have been looked at, contributed to and stand a good chance for making it into the games... VOTE 10* FOR STAMINA REFILL

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  12. Well, Polish, that is a lot of stamina. I imagine Kano wouldn't want to retroactively award it, but it would only be fair. That being said, as you and I were just discussing a few days ago, it's absolutely ludicrous that a level 8k plus gets the same amount of stamina refill as a level 100. What in the world were you thinking Kano???

Now would be the time to fix this issue, if you so desire, before there are even more players in the upper echelons. And, if you do award retroactive stamina, at least it would be equitable across the board, so there shouldn't be any cry babies. Everyone will have been compensated according to the level they have achieved to date. And they will go forward from there.

13. Das liebe Beil

Hm, I did some quick calculations, based on the initial suggestion that the Stamina refills get an increase according to the xp jumps.

1850 - 2499 - 100 Stam = 650 x 50 = 32500 Stam. Not bad.
    2500 - 2999 - 125 Stam = 500 x 75 = 37500 Stam. Sweetnees.
    3000 - 4500 - 150 Stam = 1500 x 100 = 150000 Stam.

Means, for someone my level there would be retroactive stamina of 220000 points. That's about 80 Levels if I manage to hit good bosses.

For a level 9000 there would be over 600k Stamina that would be awarded retroactively. It's only a little estimation, but that should equal at least 150 levels, maybe even 200 or 250.

And I can almost hear the whining of some players that cry "Unfair! Why did these high levels get handed so much stamina." or "Why did my rival get so much stamina! I played longer/am better/he/she must be cheating/and so forth."

I think that the refills for stamina need to be adjusted, but I'm also convinced that it will upset enough players, who will feel treated unfairly. Go figure.

14. lol I currently have 288593/22000 stamina in mob wars thanks for refills of friends but I dont play no more...hmmm wonder If I could get that transferred over to here :eek:

15. 1000

1000 Member

@ Das liebe Beil :: good point, but it would start from the day we get the 10votes/ with no awarded. and it is pretty fair to everyone. the high level could get high stam. the low level, lower stam and the very low level, get a very lower stam... right now, a level 100 get 50 stam... a level 12000+ get 50 stam. what is the point????

16. I realize retroactive awarding of stamina would cause quite a few cry babies, Biel, but it would all be crocodile tears. The ONLY way to do it fairly would be to award retroactive stamina......and as they level up, all the snivelers would receive as much as the highest levels, just not all at once. But they certainly wouldn't be cheated or left out. They would simply have to earn it, just as the high level players did...they just didn't know it at the time.

That's how it worked when Kano adjusted the skill points. Why would it be any different for stamina?

17. Kasia Polish Queen

Kasia Polish Queen New Member

great idea i am voting for it

18. polishpimp

Nice work Das! Seems simple and fair enough...... Definitely sounds like a recipe that would bring about the boohoo birds. Maybe the OP will edit his post to include the retroactive stam, It would then get my 10 stars and give the boohoo birds something to boohoo about.

19. Das liebe Beil

As I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, I try to show how the Crybabies would see it. For them it looks like: "These cheaters use the stamina awarded to them to level quickly! They are not entitled to something like this, only I am entitled!" Or something along these lines.

Sure, everyone would get the amount of stamina eventually, it's just that some will cry unfair because a larger player receives more than them. I never claimed that these thoughts are rational or logical. Sure, they'll have received the same amount of stamina by the time they have reached the level their rival is at, but they don't want to see it this way, they want to see: My rival gets more stamina than me! Unfair! I want the same amount they received!

20. I have edited original post.