Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Keep in mind that although this is a free app on MySpace & facebook, it's not free to develop and maintain nor are the servers they are served on.There has to be some sort of payment to keep this & other apps available for everyone i.e. real human money keeps it free for you to play. :)

Spending money on apps is no different than spending money on any other game like, xbox, playstation, WOW etc.. Just depends on what you choose to spend it on..

2. onyxmagni

onyxmagni New Member

ah, i didn't realize it cost money to maintain. i ignorantly assumed since it's on myspace, which is free, it was free. i guess my argument is now pointless, and it could almost be argued in the opposite direction. since it cost money to maintain, one way to make sure you get money is have parts of the game only available if you pay. makes sense. i guess i retract my suggestion.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

increase your stamina a ton with experience points......refill your stamina with god points, you'll play 4ever. just my 2 cents.

4. jhws

jhws New Member

Stamina/energy/health not refilling completely

Hi,

for some reason my stamina points never add up to the correct full level in VC nowadays.

For example, the stamina full level for me is now 103. Last time I leveled up stamina only rose up to 57 points, where as all other values were correctly updated to their full levels.

This has been the case for many days now, I just found the forums, so any help would be much appreciated. Thx!

~jhws

5. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

You only get upto 50 stam refill and 500 energy refill when you level. Any you have left over will carry to the next level.

6. jhws

jhws New Member

That explains it!

Thx a lot for your reply, Lil' Ms.Mandy! :)

7. I would suggest that stamina at least refill to the 300 point level as that is the level at which you get the achievement.

8. samowen

samowen New Member

Agree.

*nods head*

9. dgbaker93

dgbaker93 New Member

Personally i do not agree maybe 100? but def not the full 300. Personally 50 is fine for me (i only got 100 atm lol) but 300 would give me time say okay let me run out of stam then go to bed. My current predicament is i can level with 523 energy and 50 stam if i get a good fights. Though i know this will not be possible at higher levels so its more like okay i used all my stam now let me go find something else to do lol. nd if you got the full 300 it would make leveling easier. Though since i heard exp double at 1850 then you could get the full 300 back that would be nice lol. Im alonggg way from that though i'm only 227 atm.

10. while I understand that some may not agree with me, i believe that stamina should be replenished at least to the point of the stamina achievement as the other refillable stats are.

If I push through and get the achievement, I'll never actually see that much stamina. What is the point of dangling a carrot in front of us to get a level of a stat that will only get refilled by inactive players. Only refilling the stat to one sixth of the achievement level is just not consistent with this game has led us to expect. Health auto refills to more than the 3000 hp that is required for the achievement. Energy refills to 500, the level of the achievement. I do remember that energy wasn't always like this. It was raised from 300 per level to 500 some time ago. Even if they were to follow the precedent that was set with energy then stamina would refill to 180 points.

I humbly suggest that the refill be made equal to the achievement. This can be accomplished by raising the level refill to 300 or lowering the achievement to 50 or a combination of the two somewhere in the middle. All I ask is that things be a little more consistent.

Another point I would like to make is that by setting the achievement at 300 points the devs are setting an expectation that a high level toon should have at least that much stamina. They then undermine this expectation by only refilling it to one sixth of this value. It is in my mind a mixed message as you can honestly say that there is little use for a stat that is much beyond the refill level.

11. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

I have the 300. I added early on and power leveled several hundred levels. It carries over so it does pay to have more for times when you don't play for long periods or like mentioned before, have a huge amount of stamina and buy refills.

I agree a larger refill would help the higher levels, but can see how too much of a refill would cause leveling chaos and unbalance the game.

12. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

and kano would lose out on the revenue that buying god points for stamina supplies

13. Its 50 stamina refill every new level...
    For example: if there is 100 stamina per level than players will have longer time to level
    lets talk about level 800+ you have stamina 500 to get next level u spend just say 150 stamina so before u can level 5 levels
    And after u get 100 stamina per level so after u emty your 500 stamina and extra 100 per level that will be 5 more levels ?!

With bigger stamina reward i think Kano will have more players that will be interested to refill stamina from 10 Favor Points than before

14. Randy A

Randy A New Member

So you are saying that we should never bother trying ti increase the stamina, then why that meter that says you are 29% of goal when you add more?

15. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

you need three hundred stamina to meet the achievement for the skill points . and high level players have well over one thousand . some well over 2000.

16. Sure u can add more stamina some players have 1300+ stamina thats almost 24 hours to get full again so its no waste u can go bed on time than go work after work you will still have lots tome till stamina is full so get dinner and than play your game ;)

Just to remind every new level you get 50 stamina 500 energy and 5000 health
    than more you have of everything than better also high health is useful if you get attacked all time you can hide longer in hospital also high health give you more power full axe slaps and can kill your rival for example i have 25 000 health and i do damage health 1000 on my rival
    so game is more fun and no time waste if you have more of everything
    Hope this helps Jack

17. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

stamina doesn't refil on level

wtf!? I put points into stamina just b/c Zombie Slayer refills completely when I level. This just blows. Why bother having a high stamina if you have to wait a long time to get a complete refill.

18. Colonel Jam

Colonel Jam New Member

Good points on tiered refills

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Include the fact that some people will have more or less stamina at a given level. I propose a tiered percentage of refill. For instance

From combat 1-999
    Base stamina refill 50 then add next sentence
    Every 100 levels (to level 999) multiply %5 of the combat level add to base stamina

Level 100x5%= 5 + base=55
    Level 900x5%=45 + base=95
    =======================================

From combat 1000-5000
    Base stamina would be tiered by 1000 level
    And every 1000 combat level thereafter 5% stamina multiple

Level 1000x5%= 50 + (base is 75) =125
    Level 2000x5%=100 + (base is 150) =250
    Level 3000x5%=150 + (base is 225) =375
    Level 4000x5%=200 + (base is 300) =500
    Level 5000x5%=250 + (base is 400) =650

Perfect no, but an idea. What do dev and you all think?

19. Jai Puttick

Jai Puttick New Member

Love it

I love it, the idea is great and perfect.
    This way, it is balanced throughout the whole game and players wont leave due to long timing.

20. Gavin

Gavin Member

We should be happy with any refill, at one time in the game there was no refills.