[ZS] Stacked Stamina Reward Reset

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tony Cecil, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

OK. Ive sent in multiple tickets to you. (kano) Tickets explaining that my facebook pirate stacked 50% rewards were reset back to a single 5% reward. You have answered like 3 tickets on separate issues ive sent in since the ones regarding the reset rewards. So I dont know where else to post. You can look at your logs....I didnt miss a single day or gamer point..and hvent in a while. Losing these stacked rewards robbed me of nearly 18000 stamina. as i have 5000 max. IDC if this is the zombies board. that's coming next. It effected my arena. And now it is effecting my raid play as you refuse to answer any ticket i send in about it. Not even a "we're working on it." no acknowledgment whatsoever. That's very unprofessional. I spent money to buy Favor points to make up for it on raids, but i shouldnt have had to..I spent some money during the last arena, but i shouldn't have had to. Go back, look at the stats. You'll see i did not miss a single GP and give me the stamina back you robbed from me! Now on to zombies. The EXACT same issue happened on kano play server 2. You took my 50% stacked rewards and reset them to 5% after not missing a day or a single gamer point. This FUCKED me in arena. as that was nearly 7,000 stamina i could not spend. I'm asking you to honor your obligation. I'm asking you to respond to a ticket in support w/o me having to beg you to do so. Most unprofessional shit i've seen on here in a while. I dont even work there and could've taken care of it with a few keystrokes. a save an enter. I want my 350% rewards on both games. Answer your support tickets and i wont have to post here for everyone to see. :mad:

2. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

OK. Ive sent in multiple tickets to you. (kano) Tickets explaining that my facebook pirate stacked 50% rewards were reset back to a single 5% reward. You have answered like 3 tickets on separate issues ive sent in since the ones regarding the reset rewards. So I dont know where else to post. You can look at your logs....I didnt miss a single day or gamer point..and hvent in a while. Losing these stacked rewards robbed me of nearly 18000 stamina. as i have 5000 max. IDC if this is the zombies board. that's coming next. It effected my arena. And now it is effecting my raid play as you refuse to answer any ticket i send in about it. Not even a "we're working on it." no acknowledgment whatsoever. That's very unprofessional. I spent money to buy Favor points to make up for it on raids, but i shouldnt have had to..I spent some money during the last arena, but i shouldn't have had to. Go back, look at the stats. You'll see i did not miss a single GP and give me the stamina back you robbed from me! Now on to zombies. The EXACT same issue happened on kano play server 2. You took my 50% stacked rewards and reset them to 5% after not missing a day or a single gamer point. This FUCKED me in arena. as that was nearly 7,000 stamina i could not spend. I'm asking you to honor your obligation. I'm asking you to respond to a ticket in support w/o me having to beg you to do so. Most unprofessional shit i've seen on here in a while. I dont even work there and could've taken care of it with a few keystrokes. a save an enter. I want my 350% rewards on both games. Answer your support tickets and i wont have to post here for everyone to see. :mad:

3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

4. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Oh And i plan to post every single day until you fix it.

5. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

6. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

7. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Still has not been fixed.

8. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

9. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please wait for Support to respond to your tickets. Any more spamming of the forums could result in a temporary ban.

JADES likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.