[All] Speed up loading

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlterEgoT, Jun 18, 2015.

?

Have you noticed a definite difference in load time from when you started?

1. YES

29 vote(s)
    90.6%
  2. No, it seems about the same

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  3. No, but I've only recently started playing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Huh?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

UPDATE:

ORIGINAL POST BELOW!!!

Ok, it's gotten atrocious for us to try to load these games.

Some days unplayable as we stare at not working refresh no matter what we do.

The pretty backgrounds and characters are magnificent but could we perhaps explore reducing the amount of images on a screen?

Or using a frame system where the top stays put so it's not having to reload each and every image?

Or some sort of technical thingabob y'all do.

IDK work your magic and get the game to load again....PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP

I like the frame part because you can scroll down your feed and still watch your health etc. Always been on my wishlist to have the top stay still so we can scroll and watch.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes, will update my post in a bit, was actually in mix of doing similar post. :eek:

Rodney Rangel and AlterEgoT like this.
  3. AlterEgoT

lol Jades. Do one. I'll like it too!

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It seems to me either:
    • A: the games are being neglected with updates
    • B: you have let all the bot's/scripts/etc over run capabilities of your servers
    • C: Have way to much data your servers can handle
    You pick which one, I'm thinking all 3 in my personal opinion.

This is beyond ridiculous lately, it's not even fun anymore with all this refresh page crap.
    My guess is fix this in a relative short period of time, or you all might be out of jobs :(

5. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

No need to write anything more then what Jade said. The game has gone down the pooper. You better do another Return on Investment analysis. Because by keeping the cheats who spend it will cost you more in the long run. People will start leaving in droves

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1078 players only signed up for FB VC arena, that speaks volumes in itself :eek:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  7. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

And only 298 actually played. I am gonna miss this game

8. James Wright

James Wright Member

Low number of entrants, lack of players actually taking an active participation it, rubbish xp return. need I say more, oh wait, everything is cool, a raid comes out in an hour or two...............

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To answer JADE's theories, no we are not neglecting our servers, if we were being DDOS'd with too many requests to handle we would most certainly notice and we employ a network team 24/7 to monitor the server and manually adjust them if they are not automatically handling their tasks. Sorry to be so blunt, but I want to say in no uncertain terms that we are not neglecting our servers in any way.

We've said in the ongoing threads about the loading issues that we are actively looking into it. I definitely know that it is taking much longer than any of us would like, however we are continuously dedicating time and effort into getting this solved. I'm keeping track of the latency spike reports in the thread in the VC forums and the network team is checking the server logs based on those reports as well as doing their usual duties in monitoring the servers. :)

AlterEgoT and Chasity like this.
  10. I am having problem when depositing bank, gifting hitting any buttom of the game and says Page reloading please wait of refresh :(

AlterEgoT likes this.
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

it might be your internet connection that you are getting such bad loading. for me i only get moderate loads every couple weeks and that is only because that is when the flash player in chrome crashes and freezes up everything for a minute.

12. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Its so obvious kano needs to get more server.. instead of just maintenance wich will keep everything slow like last months (just part of the problems)

13. neill1990

just getting new servers might not solve the problem you guys are having, on the server end there are several things they are probably doing to help keep them up to date ect. servers arent cheap... well good ones at least.

14. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i would agree im so sick of ppl with their fkn tools on and i cant do chit

15. I have stopped spending like I used to. It find that it is a waste of money anymore. Maybe KANO will care about it's "other" ethical paying customers again someday.....

16. neill1990

what browser are you using because if you are talking about having to refrsh that s probrobly due to FLASH PLAYER crashing wich is in no way in kanos control flash it trash and will crash regularly it is stupid but what it is, when flash stops responding and crashes it holds up not only kano games but your whole browser will have problems then it crashes forcing you to refresh page and when you do flash is working again and no problems until it crashes again.

Chasity likes this.
  17. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Good grief Kano!! It's like snail city here! This loading, not loading, refresh page is the pits. I hope you get it fixed soon. Sitting there waiting for the game to load after trying to do one thing is putting me to sleep.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. AlterEgoT

Not connection.

As I've said before, the system/browser/internet I use does not change the issue.

No matter what computer, what location, which platform and what browser and settings.

Something doesn't like something. Granted this laptop is crap but that does not explain why other computers other places have the same issue.

Again.

Matters not what anyone is using. Too many people using different systems are having the same problem

So whatever is "crashing" is crashing only on kano games. So if it's flash then their code doesn't like flash.

Whatever it is I trust the developers will find the common link now that they are aware of the frustration and are seeking input.

JADES likes this.
  19. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

My internet connection seems fine :D

20. I still using different browsers and they have to wait for a while sometimes to load a page lol

Chasity likes this.