[ZS] Special Mother's Day Calendar: May 11 @ 12pm PDT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 8, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

We’re showing our appreciation for all the moms out there with a special 3-day Calendar, starting May 11 at 12 noon PDT. You’ll only have three days to win incredible prizes, so make sure to check out the special, limited time Mother’s Day Calendar!

[​IMG]

2. Thanks Kano :) Excellent I'll Be there with flowers and Chocolates :)

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Good Stuff! So i guess were gonna have Calendars thrown at us for any reason now?

4. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

Watch out next week for the Hooray it is Thursday calendar :D

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

We're under the impression people like the the 3 day calendars. If there's strong sentiment otherwise, I can make the recommendation that we do fewer of them.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I enjoy the 3 day Calenders. It's the month long Calenders i would prefer to see less of. Once or twice a year would be enough. I think it is more the point that some people are sick of having a Calender all the time now, because it's taken then fun out of getting extra xp and cash. People have become reliant on it instead of grateful for it.

7. Jessica

Jessica Member

I like the calendars and all but I'm really hoping you made keys stackable this time around. Having to check the comp every 20-30 mins over a 12 hour period (unless you want to use UN) can be a major pain.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I love the month long ones, they are stress free, the 3 day ones are whacky trying to do it lol

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

That's the whole point that you've gotta keep trying to log on to finish it. If you could have a heap of keys just waiting it wouldn't be a challenge.

10. Jessica

Jessica Member

I'm not saying let 12 hours of keys build up but more like let 2-3 keys stack. That way its still a challenge but not so bad that you have to sacrifice all real life just to complete. :p

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Jessica , just do what you can, anything is still a bonus :)

12. alka

alka Banned

You are now helping Wanda. You earned 1 XP. Start your own Mothers Day Calendar!

And only 3 minutes in..P*ss take

13. StennyGuts

StennyGuts New Member

Yeah, I'm very appreciative of the calendars :D Especially this one since I'm a soon to be mommy. I can't wait to see it completed, and hopefully I can complete the calendar 3 times :D I LOVE THE CALENDARS!:eek: