[LCN] SPEAKING ON TOKENS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nicole rhonna jean mason, Jan 4, 2016.

1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

If you have 0 tokens, it takes exactly 13,5 hours to have 300 again. So you can connect twice a day, and it's enough to spend them all.

Orez and Gazzaaaa like this.
  2. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

There has to be a balance. Although those that play regularly should have an advantage, we should not discourage those that only have time to play a couple of days a week by jacking up the benefits of constant play. Quicker regeneration of anything (like tokens) may have a negative effect on the motivation of the casual player, who is also well needed in this game.

3. otty22

otty22 Active Member

If they will regenere faster, you will be on the same place in laderboard, because the others will kill more.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  4. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

i wouldnt mind seeing a higher cap at tokens, lets say 500.. for people who have to work or study it allows you to connect once a day and maybe burst them or hunt for a while and not waste too much time of regeneration if you arent able to connect much those sw days.

ChewbaccaSW and Aapje like this.
  5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Cheryl likes this.
  6. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

Agree, Gabriel. more tokens helps those ppl who dont have much time to stay online.

Cheryl likes this.
  7. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

More tokens is fair to all. I agree.

Cheryl and ChewbaccaSW like this.
  8. I give this idea a big plus 1. SW always takes place over a weekend, when many people actually play less. I regularly hit the 300 cap.

So, keep the regen the same, keep the paid for refill at 200, just let us accumulate more tokens.

Aapje, ChewbaccaSW and Kirsten like this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

A higher cap would be nice.

Cheryl likes this.
  10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

that was fun, i got screwed out of the legit kills i performed from my original 200 starter tokens.....It was odd, but totally cool!

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I can raise the question of upping the token limit with the devs, but they have been happy with it being at 300 so no promises. :)

Orez likes this.
  12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

300 max on hold works fine. Our comment was in regards with a couple months back, a glitch was happening that refilled our tokens in full every few seconds for an hour or two. Effectively giving us unlimited attacking power, and never running out of tokens. It was a lot of fun for the few of us that where online at the time.

The better idea would be to have the first 15 minutes of syndicate wars be something along the lines of the glitch. Get nearly everyone to be more active by giving us all 15 minutes of unlimited attacking abilities. No token expense! Keep the healing limits in effect and If your syndicate dies, your out of luck for that 15 min start up time, so you have to attack wisely!

ChewbaccaSW and AXXO like this.
  13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well a bump up in max would be nice, especially since sw every second time starts at midnight - 1am for european players so many of us overflow every second sw.

Cheryl and GATMAN like this.
  14. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I would promote the concept of raising the max hold for those that are fast asleep when the war starts. We have a handful of EU players as well in our syndicate that are impacted by the time difference in game play

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

i say no. how does encouraging you to log in less frequently help the game? if you can't log in twice a day, then you lose out on tokens, simple as that.

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I agree. at least one or two of the features in the game should stay as challenging because I feel game is becoming too flexible, too easy to play.

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

with raids, it doesn't really matter anymore. it's hard for me to log in each time before i max out on tokens, but i deal with it. you can't get a top 10 ranking without spending FPs, anyway.

18. I guess that is one of my points; if you have say 500 tokens, you might be able to run a syndicate down without a cash refill..

.. wait a minute. What on earth am I talking about. Kano needs the cash refills, so what needs to change? Absolutely nothing.

Early bath for SS.. note to self. stop making dumb ass posts.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  19. apart from leveling nothing is challenging on lcn now sam, its boring just dont want to leave the account after spending so much time.

20. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

No, SW used to be very laggy at the start. You will just get huge lag if you do that. It's also very unfair to people who can't play during that time.

Orez likes this.