Speak up players you have a voice as well

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by JADES, Jul 7, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is not trying to slap you moderators in the face, but who rarely posts on the DB without getting shutdown.... I see same people all around discussions some know their stuff some read what the dev's give you to make others understand when "you" think smarter than others!!!! Now you tell me a voice is a voice "some mod's" think are a know it all, thus people tend to stay away from discussions.... If I'm wrong then my bad but play game "understand" everyone has a say without getting discrimated against cause you are a "mod".. That is a appointed to you but can also be taken away from you!!! THANX MATT

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

17 views 3 votes lol

3. stoef

stoef New Member

What voice? I have no voice here... I've been making suggestions on this DB and nothing! No reply, no response, no feedback...
    No Dice!

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thanks for taking the time participate in the forum Matthew. I have not seen any cases where a moderator has removed or moderated content that did not break the forum rules. If you believe that to be untrue please write into support but this is not the place for it.

This is an idea board for changes or suggestions that you think would help improve the game.

It is our intent to keep the boards fairly open and relaxed but we do have rules that the moderators are here to help enforce and from what we have seen are doing a great job, http://forums.kanoapps.com/announcement.php?f=37

If you have more to say on this topic we would be happy to hear about it through our support channel, http://www.kanoapps.com/support/

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry to hear that you feel you have no voice, we appreciate all players ideas and suggestions, I assure you all are taken into consideration. I see the last idea that you submitted was in April for an Axe Slap button by the attack button in the battle list. It did not receive high feedback from the community which is why it was not responded to, we try to address / answer the ones that get the most support. Just because we did not implement that idea does not mean we would not pick up a future one or implement that one if it had more support from the community.