sounds good

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, May 5, 2010.

1. unknown slayer(by mistake but ill go with it)

2. hey Kendall,is it a new change or a bug that new gift notifications no longer show on homepage

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

That is a bug, we will get that fixed shortly thanks for posting it.

Currently, private messages do not show in the header, we are working on a new notification system.

Thanks!

4. sorry Kano i culd not stop my self :D:rolleyes:

YOU WIN!
    You put Kano in the hospital.
    +$1,110 | +10 XP | -15 Health Lost | 16 Health Damage Dealt

5. one more thing,is inner suppose to be 5?or is it going to get larger

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It seems that it gets larger.. I'm at level 27 & 8 top squad..

according to the help info on this: To balance the game, the number of Top Squad spots you can use is limited by your level.

KANO - what is the max top squad for this game? also, it would be really helpful to have the last played date next to the icon that indicates if we are in their top squad.. that way we can rotate players that are not active out when trying to return the favor.. (in all 4 apps of course) :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  7. cesarr

cesarr Member

the max squad is 20, just go to Squad ...... Squad Members ......... [ Show Top Squad Unlocks ] ....... last three are level 100

8. you almost killed 1 000 000 -- Zombies Killed: 950,964 thats a lot jobs :D
    i can see that stamina is more than 50 every level so i believe Outbreaks energy for jobs is more than 500 also ? any comments , how much stamina Outbreaks energy is given every level ?!

9. cesarr

cesarr Member

Now its 989,888. We should have an achievement for zombie kills. :D

Last edited: May 28, 2010