Sorry Anne Thorg [SFA]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rick Soto, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Rick Soto

Rick Soto New Member

Some time ago I got declanned by Anne and branded a bully by her. I tried asking what she was referring to (with the limited options of dialog offered) but she immediately blocked me from sending her any messages. This is mostly a PVP game so I thought she was exaggerating but concluded I was constantly targeting a member of her guild. Since she never mentioned who I was attacking, chances were I was still going to piss her off.
    Over the next few weeks I gave her an axe slap every now and then but things got ugly when a member of my guild asked for help fending her off. I couldn't act as a mediator and contact her to ask for a temporary truce (what I normally do), so I went in head on and slapped her every hour on the hour (I think our guild gave hell for quite a bit).
    She responded warmly and, being way higher than us, she often killed us with an axe slap. I'm not really good with my math but slapping and getting killed is not the same :p (yes, I know, I know, it was our fault for starting this).

Trying not to back down I kept at it because in my mind she was wrong to have branded me, and later our guild, a bully and I was entitled to such behavior. But in the process I kinda forced her to become a bully herself since she could easily kill all of us and we couldn't even battle her with a full-on charge. I don't know if she noticed she became a bully but I sure did.

So, Anne, I apologize and would love to bury this. But just like a relationship, if you don't communicate what the problem is, it will never get resolved.

If anyone knows Anne Thorg from [SFA] please pass along the info.
    Thanks