[PC] solo bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jun 5, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

for pirate clan we have co-op bosses but why not solo ones. kano said before that the co-op bosses the way they are cant add anymore achievements to them but if they release solo ones then they could revamp the way achievements are given for them, of course these bosses would be weaker then co-op because you are fighting then alone.

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

If you want solo bosses you can just do your own and not share it.

Mabest, Kirsten and Chasity like this.
  3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I shake my head in wonder when someone does kill their own bosses without inviting clan, but then they invite clan to collect on the rewards. Rather rude if you ask me. But since nobody asked... lol

4. neill1990

you could just do solo bosses that way but was proposing this because itl be more along the lines of kano then being able to add achievements to bosses and expand them as needed since they stated in the past they wont expand co-op bosses because the way they are set up

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yet the only issue with that is the more the boss level the harder it is too kill that is the only concern fightin your own bosses like that..

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

but like neil said it would be cool if they do add that feature Solo Bosses which it would make it easier on us players but i think they should throw alittle ach in with it or give out skill points an favor points :)

7. neill1990

to avoid a solo boss from getting to strong kano can implement something that once the boss hits lvl 100 instead of saying 100 it would reset and youd get some really nice rewards and the boss would be back to lvl 1

and since it would take 200 days to get it to lvl 100 the respawn time can be cut down in half so 1 day instead of 2 or something like that, they could even link it to adventures where you have to do x adventure so many times to unlock that lvl boss, that would keep players going back to older locations and make energy something more valuable rather then only being valuable durring raids for the most part

i just think having some unique way of the boss spawning would be cool make it a whole new catagory of bosses you could even through in you have to do x amount of battles to unlock a few lvls make it so they touch every aspect in the game(except rule)

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't know about this. i can kill all my bosses without any problems, and some of them are over level 100 now. i just don't really see the point of this. i always share my bosses, but i always put them down myself and do more damage than anyone else. sometimes, i even put down other bosses before they expire so that everyone's efforts aren't wasted.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. neill1990

mi7ch any input or suggestion about this?

10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

It does seem a bit redundant.

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I kill bosses for drops, and usually cant wait until my boss reaches a higher level so I can make more drops from it, resetting the boss back to lvl1 its the worst idea from my part, and the best way to use the energy is to make the adventures in the last location, again to get better drops, going back to old locations to waste the energy its a bad idea again from my part.

If you dont care about the drops, you can try out your idea in Zombie Slayer, where for every location there is a Single and a Coop Boos.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No thanks

13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Nope, nada, no way..

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Between coop bosses, world bosses, and raid bosses, I think we have more than enough types of bosses as it is. I cant think of a single reason why we would need a solo boss as well.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Tony Montana

If they want a solo boss attack someone and pretend

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA

Tony Montana likes this.
  17. Tony Montana

Then you can have all the mini bosses you want.