Social Feed

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by NoMau, Jan 12, 2011.

1. NoMau

NoMau Member

The social feed on the home page is pretty messed up.

1. Every time I click on Home, the social feed shows squad contracts, not the last thing I selected from the drop down list.

2. If I select anything other than squad contracts e.g. challenge help, it shows up but when I click on "Older Posts" the list continues with squad contracts instead of challenge help.

[​IMG]

2. Blazing Sadie

Blazing Sadie New Member

More Social Feed

To go along with NoMau, it seems everyone might be in some differnt loop. For me, every time I click "older posts" on any thread in the feed, I get Boss Help requests. New posts show up fine, it's when you try to access older posts.

3. yes its all the apps and is also happening on myspace.something screwy is going on

4. baha

baha Member

My issue is in the Squad pg where I can't get off the "most recent addition" If I try to go to strength it reverts back to MRA Costing me att/def adjustments~! :(

5. yep its on all 4 apps its reverting to that.tsk tsk.im sure kano can fix it once they see it in like a few seconds.

6. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

i have the same problem, annoying

7. Jager

Jager Member

I'm selecting challenge help and getting a mixture of Job and challenge help today, and last night.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Should now be fixed.

9. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

looks good thank you Kendall

10. baha

baha Member

u Guyz are On da Ball~! TY all happy now