[PC] Social Chat issues

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Zombiefried, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Am I the only one having an issue with social chat hidden by the bottom ads?

2. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

More annoying is the inability to see the full achievement screen. Would be nice to know what to work on next......

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This must of be on mobile app? and which platform? More info give easiest way to have a fix, yet alone browser use, device etc.

4. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I do not play the mobile app, I play it online. This issue has been ongoing for some time with my iPad and Mac desktop. People posted in world chat about it but, it must have been missed by Kano.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If this is on Kong/Armor, it's an issue with their overlay conflicting with our page length. There's some things we're doing to try and help.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i never seen any ads on my end as long i been playin..only time i had some ads going on when the myspace time was around but that was common tho cause of the sponsors over that site..so u must of got an extension installed on your computer doing this too you so ya need to check it an see what ya dig up...cause i use Google Chrome an Opera an i never have any issue like this!!