So is this thing bannable on world chat? C'mon Kano, don't encourage whiners....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by clubber, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clubber

clubber Member

So my expression was: "<nickname> put your finger into ur arse and sing the national song" was that a tremendous reason to ban me on world chat? Just asking guys... I don't really care about world chat anyway lol. I'm asking because I've seen so much harsh words and these guys still living large on world chat.

c-mon-i-want-to-see-you-smile_4ab70b299a451f.jpg

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

When this happens it is because it was brought to their attention ,they do not go looking to see what people use, it is expected that people are smart about the name they use, so this means a player found fault with your name, and reported it , Kano looked and agreed.

3. clubber

clubber Member

Agreeing on what? All my words used are in dictionary no organs implied.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Not my call , no clue ,you would have to write support for their decision and since you said you" don't really care" , why even bother to say anything??

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

\\\\\

agree that is should be banned

6. clubber

clubber Member

295b0_ORIG-fail_thread2.jpg

close it linda!

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Clubber, if you feel you should have your chat enabled, just write a kindly-worded message into support and she'll consider it. Telling her how awesome she is probably won't hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.