[PC] So I an trying to get kano to help me

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kirsten, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Have sent tickets talked privately with an employee and still nothing so I will do anything to be noticed and get a response and all I get is a locked thread ya know if ya want me to quit playing kano games ya doing a good job I only have one FB account but the IOS app won't let me play my regular game from it on the phone , it will will on the Ipad , though, but that is not always convenient for carry around

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah I am not sure what happened this morning, I asked someone to respond to you (as Smack and I are supposed to be out) and your threads ended up deleted/locked. But, we are aware of your issue on iOS, and we are looking into it.

I don't know how long it is going to take, but this can only be dealt with through Support as it pertains to your account which is private information. I apologize for how long it is taking, but I am not sure what the root cause is. I do know it will get fixed eventually.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Ok well support finally did , tonite, Smack gave me suggestions, Tues I tried them all over and over, jades has been trying to help me tonite , he even replicated it on his Android, but nothing has changed, Ipad is fine, never was a problem other three games are fine with the IOS app, but phone isn't , cannot get rid of that level 2 account and the first one the phone made recently which says I am a guest, sighhhhhh so I guess next week now :(

JADES likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yeah, I basically duplicated her issue on Android App and was able to get it to work correctly my side, but walking her through the steps didn't work out for IOS. I don't own a apple device to test it out there :/ I know her side it's acting like 2 accounts on server 1, (which she only has 1 account) couldn't you just remove the 2nd (Level 2) account and maybe that will clear it up?

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Hi anyword on my IOS issue I would like to be able to use the app from my phone with my regular account , please not the level 2 account

6. Kirsten

Helllooooooo anyone home, another day and no fix yet :(

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  7. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Kano office closed today (Monday). Holiday.
    They mentioned the closure in Fridays development news

8. Kirsten

JFC, and they could not do it friday nite for me, knowing monday was some holiday, that really stinks, been writing them all last week, took days before they got to my ticket, it is a easy fix, it is their app, just delete the new account the APP made, already, someone could have done it from home :( getting disgusted with this whole thing.