Sniping in Arena needs to go away

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blasphamy, Dec 3, 2012.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So because a few people with high attacks didn't get the throttle it means it isn't a problem?

2. Seems to me that, so long as a kill requires 100's or even 1,000's of stam to achieve, sniping will always be a huge factor and popular strategy to use.
    You really wanna do away with the snipers or at least cut them down to an insignificant number?
    Make it a "Pay to Play" event.
    Those not willing to spend their real life hard earned $$$ to buy credits for stam refills more than likely won't be willing to spend their $$$ on credits for an entrance fee either.

BANG!!! Problem Solved lol

3. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

So, I guess every thread on the discussion board should just be titled "let's talk about the throttle some more".

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Sounds like a idea good in theory, but bad in action. I count on having those weak inactive accounts at the beginning to get my health up real fast real quick. If this is a pay to play event the number of participants might even drop down to less than 200. I'm sitting there unloading my stam out getting these kills leveling like hell, but if there's such a small amount of people and all are active arena will change A LOT.

5. Yes sniping is annoying af., but honestly, is part of the game. When someone steals my kill, I usually go after them. If I don't kill them, at least I know I've done enough damage to the point where they can't be able to get back on their feet.

6. Well... if you wanna cut out the sniping once and for all... its either make it a pay to play event or make it easier for a player to achieve a kill, otherwise those of us with low stam and that can't afford to spend real $$$ for refill are gonna piggy back on the backs of those who have high stam and do spend $$$ on refills. Its just the way its designed

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't want to cut out the sniping. I'm fine with battling someone for the final shot as long as I have a shot to get it. I'm under level 1000, and I have 1 defense. I don't expect place high very often. I was lucky to get rank 32 last time, but the only problem I see is the throttle. When I drive someone down from a 6-700 million I don't want kano shutting me out making it that much easier for the sniper.

8. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Then comment in a post where the throttle feature is the topic.

9. alka

alka Banned

Agreed.

It's about time the Mods removed any new comments which mention Throttle.

10. yuuuppppppppppppppp

11. slave

slave Member

and that includes anyone with throttle in signature too alka?