Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ok I am lost so after day 7 which is now day 8 it is gonna be 50 % if ya don't collect on day 7 so day 9 is gonna be 50 %, day 10 will be 50% , sorry I just walked into this conversation .
    Or will day 8 be like day 1 , and day 9 will be like day 2 ??

2. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

YUP :D

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Bocce

Bocce Member

What happens on the day 9?

4. It sounds good to me. But, what you fail to mention is that if you do not come into the games past 24 hours, your daily count goes back to day 1 along with your consecutive day count.
    So let me get this right:
    If I do not use my 7th day reward, every consecutive day after that will be a 7th reward?
    Or is it, if I do not use any of my daily rewards the 7th day will repeat itself until I use it?
    Example: #1 I use day 1, day 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and day 1 will appear. Then every day that I do not use my reward. the reward will repeat at day 1?
    Example: #2 I do not use day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7. Then every daily reward after this will repeat of day 7.
    How long can I do this? 14 days, 28 days? Is there a limit? If I miss not playing in that 24 hour window, will everything convert to day 1?
    Now this is very important, if I lose my days, will this be a support issue or not? With thousands of us being daily players, we need to know this.
    I think we also need to know this, if I set my reward to energy or stamina and do a steady increase using my skill points for 9 days. Will my collection of my reward be based at the current level of my energy or stamina?
    Can I change day 8 to stamina if day 7 was energy? Can I continue to change the selection and receive the day 7 level?

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

good very good mitch :D

6. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

So as long as we play everyday, we will continue to get the rewards for day 7? Awesome if so!!! If we god forbid miss a day, does it revert back to day 1 rewards? I am asking because other games I have played work this way.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, just as before if you miss a day of play all pending rewards will be removed and you will start over at day 1.

Snowtiger likes this.
  8. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Day 7 reward carries over to day 8 and so, so what would've been 5% at the start of a new rewards week, will stay at 50% until you miss a day, what's so hard to understand about that for some of you people? Thank you for this update, it's a small change but it's a step in the right direction. :)

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  9. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Onto phase 2 lol. Say I have 3k energy save for 31 days, you are going to let me collect 93k in 1 go? is there even room for 93,000 energy on the screen

robbin gordon and Zoonie like this.
  10. Philby

Philby New Member

G'day. I don't post but thought I should. My stats for now Stamina:
    Day 1093: 30%
    Day 1094: 40%
    Day 1095: 50%
    Day 1096: 50%
    Day 1097: Most likely will be 50% unless I don't play and it will reset to 5%, I collect nothing and start again.
    Could it really have been any clearer? Good update and well timed for BA & RB coming up.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can still only collect up to a maximum of 7 rewards at a time, just as before.

12. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Aah well, I don't usually play for 7 days straight anyway. But thanks from everyone else :p

13. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I didn't know that you got any rewards past day 7 if you missed it. I thought the days just went by without collecting anything but you still had the 7 days to collect because you didn't miss a day.

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Here is my two cents on this Mi7ch if anyone at Kano cares.
    I would rather have seen an increase in my energy and stamina refills when I level up, rather than this Day 8 Rewards business. 50 stamina when you level up is a joke and I think it has been for as long as I have been playing. *cough* Years! Partial refill of energy when you level up is a joke too. If you guys are going to give us something special, fix the amount of energy and stamina refills when you level up!!

Barb and Poseidons Executioner like this.
  15. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

It is not that it is hard to understand. It is just that this update almost seemed to good to be true :p So just wanted to clarify things to be sure I was not reading more into it than there really was.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Dixie Chic

Dixie Chic New Member

Sounds GreAt to me...!!!!! Thank you...!!!!! :D

17. ok only took 55 comments but finally it is clearer then mud :) YES you can save days... NO you can not save past 7 days.. energy will boost 100% per day stam boost 50% per day :rolleyes:..

18. 700% boost of energy sounds amazing!!!! :);):p

19. anyway I can trade in 200,000 of my health 15,000 attack and 15,000 defense skill points? like to put that in energy

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member