small pop up info windows stuck after cursor moved away

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by greatM, Feb 5, 2015.

1. greatM

greatM Active Member

I'm not sure if it is a common issue, but when moving the cursor over items like the raid boss common /superior items, the small pop up showing the reward info , character info ( in outfits), player gp data (team list), usually does not disappear, once the cursor is moved off them. Usually it takes changing page to remove them.

Also I'm not sure if it is better to make separate threads or consolidate bugs /glitches in one thread. If it better to make separate threads please split the following into a separate thread.

I have found that; after opening the armada team list / team info from the armada tag below your avatar pic, if I go to the board immediately after, the option to send a message / make sticky is not available, along with the option to delete posts. I often need to re-log to clear it.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The first issue we are aware of, it also happens with Crate items (as it is the exact same system). Unfortunately there does not appear to be a way to fix it at this time, so changing tabs or refreshing is the way to go.

For the second issue I can't seem to replicate it personally, but I'll make the developers aware. What browser and version are you using?

George Burd likes this.
  3. greatM

greatM Active Member

Hi mi7ch, thank you for your fast response,

I'm using firefox 35.0.1 just checked to see it is the latest, but I'm also using windows xp so that may not help.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015