Slowness of game (captain thread)

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by Drake, May 13, 2012.

1. Drake

Drake New Member

On FB i spent 3 hours getting 1 XP when doing challenges yesterday afternoon. this morning by 10 am I was getting 1 XP again. How in hell do u expect us to play your PC game when u have the numbers so slow that there is very limited play time and i waste hours not being able to play. You programming types cannot visualize what your mealy mouthed futuristic decisions will do to the ability of your players to play the game when they want. You are blind idiots who probably sit and chuckle at the frustrations you create.

And I have full right to say this cuz I do not have the same problem on MS.

See how stupid you are ? Because of this FB blindness, 3 year old type of thinking, you are losing players. Jerks, i want to play, not sit waiting for your stupid programming to remove the idiotic 1 XP decision u made months ago (and lost several thousand players because of that decision). Get your heads out of the sand and increase all these limiting numbers so people can play, fools.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Drake i can answer your question about the challenge 1 experience. It stays this way for up to 14hrs at most when you finally reach the 1 experience on helping players. Both challenges are tied into one another for experience. The more you click and help people the more your experience is going to go down. You have to give it time to reset itself. Otherwise your going to continue to keep getting 1 experience. This has been brought up many times to kano during the challenges when you have the card games and treasure hunts going on at the same time as calenders. Mainly the three day calenders is the one were people drop experience faster since there are so many links posting for help. That is the best answer i can give you right now is just wait the timer out and it will go back up eventually.

3. Drake

Drake New Member

Jon, i have heard this stuff b4. Jon, wake up. This is programming and when it is discovered the old programming is causing problems, new programming can be created and implemented. This type of thinking of a reducing XP award is pure programming so it CAN BE CHANGED. Ask yourself why people use the challenges to help people. Do u think it is to help people ? People who think this way are kidding themselves. It is because they want to play the game and win. Who wins with 1 XP ? NO BODY. All this program decision does is serve to frustrate players and drive them off to Zynga, heaven forbid. It needs to be changed with a lot of creativity so people can move through without being hampered, w/o being frustrated and keeping what ever adjustments or changes Kano needs to the background so the players do not have to suffer being openly involved in those adjustments or changes. Whether u see it or not, Jon, the Devs have no future vision or understanding of how the human mind works. I have said this for all the years i've been playing this game, CUZ I SEE IT, I AM A VISIONARY.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Yes Drake your a visionary obviously. Your vision is to have it your way when you want it and how you want it. Sorry but games on facebook do not work this way even Zynga. When developers get time to change things they do. But you cannot have it both ways in games when you want new content every second because your moving to fast in the game and have nothing else to do. But then you turn around and complain about things that need to be changed. Kano is a small company not as big as zynga. And as far as zynga goes people who go and play there games always go back to smaller companies who value there client based. Zynga only cares about the dollar. So yes i am awake as you say wake up. Maybe you should take the time to slow down and enjoy the game instead of racing to the top were there is nothing for players to do except complain about new things for them. So in theory i can really see how your such a visionary on games

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

Rejected. Dupe. No plans to implement at this time.