[All] Skill Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Aug 8, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Since we have a ranking system for stats why don't we have one for skills? I think we should be able to see what our "Attack" "Defense" "Stamina" "Energy" and "Health" ranks up to in comparison to the rest of the game. You should have the option to remain anonymous on this one to keep your build a secret if you wish, but you would still be able to see yourself ranked against other people. It would be cool to see just how strong you really are. It's common knowledge(at least in ZS) that fight kills usually go to the lower level slayers, fight wins tend to go to the mid-higher level slayers, and hitlist kills means you most have a lucky finger. I would like to know how strong I am in comparison to the rest of the game.

Also once again in case people skimmed and missed it. OPTION TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

10 from me. dont see how this would take that much timme to do and come on who hasnt wanted to know at one point if you really do have the highest of one stat. dont see how there could be any negatives here scince you would have an option to remain anonymous.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like this idea despite disagreeing with the comment..."and hitlist kills means you most have a lucky finger", obviously thats part of it but theres much more involved than just that.

I like the idea simply because i think stats are awesome....the more leader board categories the better regardless of whether there is achievements tied to them or not. Another pivotal point that it must be an opt in feature as many want their stats to be secret.

There is a lot that could be garnered from imfo like this ...I LIKE IT! It will challenge players once again to choose between ego and sensibility. Bring it on! 10 stars

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

A little add on. I'd also like to know the lowest of each stat instead of just the highest. If there is a tie between 2 people I believe it should depend on the category. example(complete made up numbers)
    Highest defense - level 700 500 defense Rank 1/level 1000 500 defense Rank 2
    Lowest defense - Level 1000 defense 1 Rank 1/level 700 defense 1 Rank 2

Basically on a "Props" and "Shame" the lower level should get more props in the case of a tie, and the higher level should get more shame.

5. 10

i think we should also have a "power attack" tab on the fight leaderboard

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion, God of Bacon! This seems to be a pretty popular idea, so I'll pass this along. Cheers! :)