simple request

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 23, 2013.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so this idea is about bosses. so whenever you fight a boss and use a power attack and depending on how many people you have helping decides the power attack that will be used. i think it would be a cool edition to bosses power attacks if you were able to see all of them by clicking on the power attack icon where it says what it is. so that you are able to know what all of the power attacks are and how many people it takes to unlock instead of how it is now as a wait and see.

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I like it :) gave it 9

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good idea. I think for the majority of bosses there are only 2-3 Special Attacks so you are seeing most of them but this would be a nice addition and especially helpful for the World Bosses. I have added this to our list of Community Ideas.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

i like it but i certainly dont see it meriting any time being taken away from more important things. 10 stars

AlterEgoT likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've got this one in the pipe, just a few more tweaks and we'll be ready to bring it out so I'm moving this to considering.

6. neill1990

hey mi7ch any news on the implementation?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We actually have this built, but the developer behind this has been working hard on a secret project. I'll poke him this week and see if he can spare 5 minutes to push the code.

8. neill1990

ok sounds great :) a secret oriject sounds interesting cant wait to see what it is

9. BLACK ICE

BLACK ICE Member

that sounds interesting but would it creat havoc and total reconstruction?

10. neill1990

i dont think it would create any havoc or anything all this would do is help/show people all of the power attacks avalible and show how many people are needed to obtain each on. no reconstruction needed everythig is already there