Serverside Game Performance Update(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jul 17, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

so I've been tracking and testing since I had written in. Like Justin, perhaps an update?

I can tell you that Not working refresh is still horrid. and NO contrary to what we came up with it's not my ISP. It happens on a completely different system when I'm at work. Not a single thing is the same really. Different ISP. Different browsers. Different set up.

The HL continues to be the most frustrating. The game will be loading fine but the minute you try to attack the list it'll bog down to not working refresh.

As a side note. KP IS faster than fb for the list but anything with a pop up playing on server 1 through kp takes a good bit longer.

Kano had last mentioned they identified some things they could tweak, has any of that been done? Should we be noticing a difference?

I'd really, really, really like to see the HL put back to the old system. Since kano changed it to a "closing door" (to prevent duplicate catches, i've heard?) Added in delays, and the math problem. It's just gotten worse and worse.

Perhaps on next Friday's news there could be a blurb?

Tony Montana likes this.
  2. AlterEgoT

I've had this happen as well. It takes me to KP2. ROFL. But it hasn't only been when hunting for me. However, I do know those that hunt more have it happen more. I am currently unable to really hunt since it just gives not working refresh more than 1/2 the time so I cannot accurately state one way or the other.

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I have tried on at least 5 different systems myself, all with the same REFRESHING result

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

Thank you Tony! I'm sure they thought I was nuts. :p
    I know my current system is crap.....but it does it on every system I've tried. and my ISP is FIOS soooooooooo