[Forums] Sending boosts to familia

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Christopher Gregory, May 28, 2013.

1. Christopher Gregory

Christopher Gregory New Member

Hello,

I have used the search feature and can not find a similar issue.

I have added another player to my familia, and I am in theirs, yet when I go to send a boost to people in my familia I get the following message/error:

You currently have no Familia members to send Stamina boosts to. Try again later.

I don't know if this is because I am only on level 94 and have not yet been playing the game long enough (under two weeks) or if this is an issue that I need to contact support with directly.

Any help or insight into this issue would be appreicated.

Christopher

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am thinking you already sent the max that you can send for now.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If you are on the boosts page and click the "Send <boost_type> Boosts to Familia" and this is coming up empty then it means that everyone in your Familia already has 5 boosts of this type.

The other option is to go to the Familia page and look under Mobsters. Anyone with an Energy or Stamina icon beside them is available to receive a boost. You will also see this on your Friend leaderboard as well.

4. Christopher Gregory

Christopher Gregory New Member

Hello,

Thank you both for your assistance.

I now know that it is not an issue with my account.

Perhaps this could be added to your faq's page so that others who may not know this do not have to wade through the board's threads.

It would be good if the developers next time they are working on that section of code add to or change the already displayed message that the maximum number of boosts for player x have been reached.

regards,

Christopher

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Cheers, thanks for the feedback Christopher!