Sell Favor Point Items for 1/2 or 1/4

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vampryss, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

As the games advance, players level & new weapons come out all the time. I'd like the ability to sell the items I've previously purchased for Favor Points back for 1/2 (or 1/4) the price originally paid.
    Perhaps this could be done when purchasing new items only?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I have more than one FP weapon that is utterly useless in different games. I get Boss Drops / Adventure Drops with the same/better strength and I would love to get rid of them and getting at least some of the wasted FP's back.

Alternatively FP wepaons should get an overhaul where the older weapons are increased in strength by at least 40%. Then they would be on par with the current weapons.

Furthermore do I think that it would be better if the strength of the FP weapons was limited. Maybe 120/120 for weapons and 70/70 for Warriors; 150/150 for ships; 60/60 for armor; 100/100 for vehicles. Otherwise buying FP weapons becomes a frustrating process, because every other week they have become weaker.

I personally don't use FP weapons in VC, not worth the bother in my eyes. I do use them on ZS and to a lesser degree on MW. I gave them up on PC.