[ZS] See who wins the bounty your trying to get

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kamikazeweasel, Jun 22, 2012.

1. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I think it would be great to see who wins a bounty that your trying to claim. Instead of seeing the message that the hit is no longer available it would be nice to see this hit was claimed by xxxxxxx.

2. I really like this idea :)

3. Eh, I don't like the idea.

If you tried for a bounty and someone else got it, wouldn't you like to go and kill whoever stole the bounty from you? I think it should remain the way it is.

I've always thought that was the reason you couldn't go to the profile of whoever won the jackpot in the lottery since people would probably go to their profiles to chain list/attack/kill whoever got lucky enough to win.

Some people are like that.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I like this idea 10 stars from me.

They could make it the same as for the lottery, the persons name wouldn't be a link so theres no way to get to their profile.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you look in the feed the info would be there .

6. He wants the person who claimed the bounty to be visible to everyone, not just the person who placed the bounty or the person who was placed on the bounty board.

I.e. You place a bounty on me, Relentless kills me, Dylan is notified that Relentless claimed my bounty, as well as anyone else who tried for my bounty.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok but in the feed it will say "Relentless sent you to the bottom of the sea " or whatever the words are for each game it will be in the feed that everyone can see , and yes Dylan is notified ,Right ?? anyway, Kul I sent you a message :)

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You would only see that if your in whoever kills the bounty, squad.

If a non squad member kills a bounty then you don't see who did kill it.

I think if your still hitting attack and the bounty is gone instead of saying it's dead there is should say such and such has kill whoever and claimed... Like the OP said. I think it would be to much work notifying everyone who went for the bounty but if your attacking when it's killed you would see the message of who killed it.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I guess maybe in ZS then in PC you can see who sends some one , even if they are not clan, at least I can in the public feed, not that I set many, but I see bounties go by and the feed always says who got it and I am not clan with everyone :) so not sure maybe it is different for different games, so I will leave it at that .

10. alka

alka Banned

Me too. If peeps got nothing to hide where's the problem?
    Great idea... 10 Stars

11. Yep deactivate the link like Relentless said... We've been busy catching bounties haven't we? lol :)

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

10 stars, not being a bounty hunter, but I know many who are and I imagine it would be a good idea :) I can see it in another game already:)

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

I like it! a 10 from me.

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the idea. yes, u can see who did what in the feed on a limited scale but not if the participant were never a friend. I think that it would be possible to show the name without making it a link, much like they do with lottery winners and elites of rivals that r not your clan. But Ide be cool with it even if it were a link too, would just promote more bounties and fighting.

10 stars