[Forums] Search bar in inventory page.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Black Ass Mungrel, Aug 27, 2013.

1. I have always thought a search function on the inventory page would be handy, mainly for when your blacksmithing.
    Wading through pages of weapons trying to find one in particular is a pain, and all the weapon names all end up sounding the same after a while.
    I would imagine there are more pressing developments for you fellas to do, but would be nice all the same.
    Some of the names ya come up with for weapons and warriors.
    My favourite was the "Gut Gobbler".
    Cracked me up. lol

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This has been suggested numerous times and I will completely agree this time as well. Actually There is a windows keystroke combo that can be used to bring up a search option in the inventory ( i think under the original system). Cant remember it off the top of my head....will post it here as soon as I ask JJ what it is again for the hundredth time.

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Oh yes, this would be infitely helpful. Especially if you try to give a low-level player the stats for Drops where you don't remember the stats any longer. And honestly, even with the roughly 300 drop stats I remember, I still know only a percentage of the items.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

hey polish the keystoke that you are talking about is control f. at least on windows 7 home premium not sure if it is different on the other versions of windows. also a 10 from me and i beleive this mght have been one of my past ideas submited. ill check and post it here if it is.

EDIT: well i have not made a thread about a search bar in the inventory but i have created a thread about the blacksmith search.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013