[LCN] Screwed: Promoted to Syndicate War Class B

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by davidcherr, Aug 26, 2019.

1. davidcherr

davidcherr New Member

I am in a youngish syndicate that was doing fine in Class C, and then, as a reward for actually building A/D/H, we get promoted to Class B where we got aced out of any reward. Kano needs to either change the algo assigning a Class, or change the reward system to add a reward for overall placement as an alternative to the class placement. We placed 165 and there are people who placed lower who are getting fat rewards. No more refills, that's for sure.

2. Stiletto Babe

Stiletto Babe New Member

Same happened to lots of syns including mine! We got pushed up into the top division and were literally slaughtered the first few syn wars lol! My advice is keep going, don't give up the syn wars as you will eventually turn it around and be able to compete in that division. Just think yourself lucky they didn't shoot your syndicate up into the top division, always try and find a positive out of a negative. ;)

3. Manysheeps

Manysheeps New Member

You are even more screwed now. The devs have decided that the rewards for Bs only go to the 20th team now instead of 40th.
    Not worth playing it anymore.