Sc0rpi0n (me) Do it again :-) hehe

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sc0rpi0n, May 25, 2010.

1. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

What a bragger! Lol :)

Wow, my first time here and I see a thread of someone who played for a few days, hit level 100, quit, then claims to be the best! Lol

Scorpion, I don't see your name on ANY leaderboard anymore! All the games you mentioned, I see a different fella that is on all the boards, but your name is no where to be found! 60 seconds and done, eh? :)

Well, keep playing Scorpion, I am headed to Afghanistan tomorrow morning at 5am and will be gone for 8 months doing the real deal. While I am gone for 8 months and my account is idle (unless I can find a computer connection on base), will Scorpion have surpassed me by then??!

At any rate, I play for the fun and I go for longevity, not to race up the boards of a new game on day 1-5 and then call myself the best! :)

See y'all in early 2011, I am being sent away to fight a neverending war.... Have fun with the game everyone--- PimpDaddyDuke :cool:

2. @ Leon
    my referring to Martin / Scorpion as a Legend was simply me trying to be friendly, and counterbalance the slight negativity of the rest of my post.
    He has achieved a lot, and led many games. he has rallied many players and posted up about great strategies. if he has then had to rely on cheating to continue to prosper, i frown upon that -- but i do know martin has in several games really shaken things up and added to the competition.

and btw, nope --- not all people at the top end of the leaderboards do or have cheated to reach their position, or spent more than a few real life dollars. i'm sure if you put your mind to it, you too can reach the top spot. good luck with the game :)

3. scorpion the baby

scorpion the baby New Member

take care bud stay safe

4. Elly Scarlett Rose

Elly Scarlett Rose New Member

If someone is multi acct attacking with 2 accounts, how do you report to facebook if they're not a facebook friend. The help center isn't very helpful.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  5. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

How to report Fake/Multiple Profiles on Facebook

Hopefully this will help those having trouble reporting fake and or multiple profiles on Facebook.
    Please note that Kano has no insight to anyones facebook account and can not comment or inform you of any action taken by facebook.
    All questions regarding that must be directed to facebook directly. For more details on what happens when you report someone please refer to this link: http://goo.gl/aPqA

From the users profile page you will see a link under their stats. There is a number at the end of the link. This is their facebook profile ID number.

[​IMG]

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=

Once on the users facebook page scroll down to the bottom of the page & click on Report/Block this Person.

A popup window will appear like the one below. Check Report this person, choose Fake profile in the drop down menu & click Submit.

[​IMG]