Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Once you reach the minimum for participation, those stats stop being tracked otherwise it gets too long for the UI. You can still track your contributions on the three boxed in the top right of that panel.

2. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

Was Damage done per stamina also changed in raids LCN ?

3. S JORDAN

S JORDAN Member

Correct. No need to put too much in energy.

Still not sure why you need to refill to do standard bosses unless your base stamina is inadequate. I have about 25 bosses going at any one time and I never have to buy a refill using points. To do more bosses than that isnt feasible for me. The daily reward from Kano usually more than enough stamina for me.

During heavy bouts of fighting, syn wars or battle arena I may have to use a gifted boost from my mob.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well I usually have at least 50 coop bosses going at any given time and I don't do one attack, I go to the slider and I am on very large bosses, I have used raids over what I believe is a 2 to 3 years period, to raise all my skill points ,about a year ago I finally got to 7500 , I know have 8 k energy, and in between I work on health, during raids on attack and defense, my goals change as I reach them they all contribute to my game , before raids I had 1800 stamina and I never needed a boost to do bosses, I can save about 75 skill points between raids, but I also cannot be bothered with those team events, I like to do my own thing, and of course most spend money, some moderately and some way more ,

5. Kirsten

energy is important, for jobs/adventures for drops , just like coop bosses are for the same reason

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Energy is only important for raids. Doing a bunch of jobs with energy doesn't get you very far. In my opinion, having a ton of energy doesn't get you very far unless you love doing raids, which I don't. The common thought of having only 500 energy is outdated, though. As you move up in locations, that's only 2 and 1/2 jobs, so you'll need to put some points in energy whether you want to or not.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1200 is about right for 3-4k if play it right, but you will have to increase energy for adventures, raid's beside.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

In the later worlds the starting adventure is 300+ energy for a single attempt at an item. The drop rate from what i can tell stays the same at ~55% +/- 5.

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't know about the drop rate for jobs. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a drop every other job. From what I've seen, the drop rate is more like 20%, at least at the higher locations.

10. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

It has come to my attention that raid campers who doesnt even do minimum, still get the kill counted even if they didnt do minimum on the raid. Please stop this nonsense. Thats totally unfair.

AlterEgoT and Trouble like this.
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

You sure thats all you are getting, ive averaged my drops to that adventure done to average. On pirate clan for a couple of the higher lvl locations that require ~300 energy and all 3 are roughly 55%. Sometimes it you get no drops for a few but overall it will average out or at least should long term (over 1k trials of the adventure)

12. Kirsten

No that was changed, after Kano allowed it in PC, so if someone does not do the min, they will not get credit for the kill

AlterEgoT and neill1990 like this.
  13. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

????

Kano said no? really?

Deal with what? Campers? I do.

Kano improved raids to get rid of raid perishers - so this is just another suggestion.

If you don't like that - too bad. I know many people would appreciate it.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, Kano said no. Really. Repeatedly. Search for any one of the multiple threads to see it (including 1 of the 8 pages of this one).
    Kano has NOT improved raids to get rid of raid perishers, that's only for this event. If I'm mistaken, I apologize in advance.
    It has nothing to do with whether or not I like it or how many people you and I know would appreciate it.
    You're right -- TFB.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Changes made to Raid Boss mechanics (no wiping, Health drops, etc) will remain in place after the events are over.

16. Kirsten

You are really not missing much, but yes people that spend will have more stuff , raids or no raids, it also does not always mean they will be stronger and raids, which allow low levels to level fast, also means they will be weaker for the most part, so don't rush thru your game, enjoy all the aspects of it. Those that rush thru with raids, will need to spend to hold their own , those that don't will be stronger in the end, not everyone can keep spending a fortune.

17. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Yes, but bonus energy can be spent at one's own discretion, whereas the health drops just mess up one's stamina figuring when it comes to having an idea of how much stamina to save for to be used on the raids. Plus, when leveling one receives much more energy than stamina; so really, perhaps random stamina would be more appreciated in the overall scheme of how these raids are now operating. ~:rolleyes:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. Chasity

I actually tried this last time & then just gave up, even with Kano's having given us a free key, lol.

19. Chasity

..... and health!

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not the 23rd in my time zone, you'll probably have to wait 3 hours or so.