Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin New Member

I think the heal drops are a waste of time and only meant to encourage people to spend more UN to get energy to heal. It robs a person of those small energy boosts to help them with their heals. If you are going to give a drop that heals the Raid Party then at least give credit to the person getting the drop. Have it count towards their total number of heals. This is not a feature that improves the Raid Boss in any way.

AlterEgoT and TomcaT like this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback, I would like to note that the Heal drops do contribute to a persons’s total number of Heal actions on a Boss.

TomcaT and FancyPants like this.
  3. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

OK quick question - so will there be global chests like the Claus Father or only these tier-related chests?

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

From what I understand, no chests based on global bosses put down. Individual contributions towards any bosses determine any individual rewards. So if I contribute the most attacks on them, even if only 2 bosses die, I get the highest amount of rewards for the most attacks as long as I have contributed the 2k action minimum on each one.

5. ajui

ajui Member

i wish kano change the [4k action + 2kill = 1 chest] to [every 4k action + 2 kill = 1 chest] which 8k action + 4 kill = 2 chest.. well, maybe not for this season of raid but perhaps next season (April raids).

6. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

But I'm reading you have to place in these individual sub-categories to get any chests, then. Seems like it's gonna turn into a big ol' cluster*&^% to me.

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

There is a participation reward which you get by completed a certain amount of actions and raid kills.

Then there is overall attacks heals and raid kill categories you are being ranked in against others globally. Each category has its own rewards bound by the same tiers which are viewable in game. whatever your rank corresponds with in each category by the end decides the payouts given. You are guaranteed a minimum of 1 chest for participating given you meet the participation requirements.

Rick B likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They are bracket related not tier related

Rick B likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you do the minimum for participation (4,000 actions and 2 Kills) you get one Loot Chest.

There are then three leaderboards, one for total Attack actions, one for total Heal actions and one for Kills. Depending on how many Attack/Heal actions or Kills you have, you'll place on one of the three leaderboards. Based on your placement on each leaderboard, you'll earn either the top 3 prizes, the prize for the second bracket or the prize for the third bracket.

There are no global rewards, it's all down to what you earn.

Rick B likes this.
  10. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

So, then the third tier in each bracket. Is this a very roomy tier? If everyone is going to be trying to jam themselves into small brackets for "bonuses", then I see no benefit to anyone but Kano.

11. neill1990

Its a leaderboard where people are competing against each other. The tiers are dependent on how many are participating. Click the blue icon to view how large the rankings are. For an active player it shouldnt be to hard to rank at minimum in the 3rd bracket of one of the leaderboard sections.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, the third bracket is the largest bracket.

13. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

All we need now is an auto kick of campers - ones that don't do the min within 24 hours. Kick them out and prevent them from entering again.

14. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

the ranking system sucks it is all players that have the most stamina and energy and/or that spend them most money on refills

Rick B and steve williams like this.
  15. Kirsten

why,?? it stands to reason people with good stam and energy, are gonna do well at all aspects of the game.

16. neill1990

have to agree with kristen on this one lol. Eitherway people should be able to save up between 150-200 fp per month which tacked that onto saved 7 days stam boost youll easily be able to at least get the 3rd tier. You dont need to spend to succeed in the game/leaderboards. Is it harder for free to play players yes of course but it is balanced pretty well in comparison to 99% of other free to play online games out there. They are quite generous with their premium currency.

17. Matt Gerrits

Matt Gerrits New Member

7438 energy burned.....that's one bonus boost and two refills wasted to get the 3 remaining keys on top of the free one. That's some serious B.S.!!!!!! What the hell happened to the game being fair and reasonable in generating keys? It took close to 5300 energy alone to get one additional key. Burning an entire boost and 20 FPs doesn't seem very reasonable for 3 keys. I know its the luck of the draw when it comes to getting keys, but damn!!!!

TomcaT likes this.
  18. Kirsten

But look at it this way, without people who spend there would be no game, and it seems that it would discriminate against those that can spend, as opposed to those that don't. and either way would not be cool, it is just a leaderboard, at least this time around people have to do the min actions, on the plus side no one can perish it, I know some people can spend a bundle in a short period of time but most spend a lot less over the long run, like the long term players, and hopefully no one is mortgaging their house lol

19. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

i have understand what is "wiped" and glad kano fixed it....... now about the repeating campers or unwanted players, what happen to blacklist feature i have suggested ?

20. Kirsten

I only play the raids, I like the one on one fighting, PVP I don't play the wars or the arena, I like a player to know it is me, not a team taking them down, but that is just me , so I save my FPs between raids for raids, and I do usually get the special deal on FP's also for the raid.