Rivals in General !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, May 10, 2010.

1. ok i have some cry messages that i did 5-10 attacks some one who is in my rival and call me names and say that hes friend did only some attacks on bounty and now im geting back on him :D

just make this clear >>> if You end up on my rivals -I will Attack / Axe Slap / Bounty You till you gone from my rivals !!!

if you ask your friends send message how i should play my game and call me names than i will remove you and add to my black list - trap page ;)
    thats me and i dont care who you are ...

2. its scary how we think the exact same way and yet we're rivals

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Haha well said Para! I have the same policy as you about rival page

4. well its just a game and some don't get it and start go personal and call names lol

Cowboytiltawhirl Hakon the Old - 25 minutes ago
    nope, same ole news, 2 dick heads trying to act all bad on a level 1186

she was protecting her 2nd acct charles Hakon Thordsson, Level 1187
    and cowboytiltaw. Hakon.. myspace name is charles and add hakon will be full name lol

well some like this will make you unwanted Clan :D

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  5. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

BloodAxe, I always respected your playing style in both VC and PC.... I remember when you took on the entire Pirate Clan, lol.

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well said :) - There aren't enough band-aids for as many people that complain about getting attacked.. lol

7. Gavin

Gavin Member

Well said everyone. As Para stated, stop your whinning and complaining cause the people you attacked are retaliating... what do you think they're are going to do.

Also If you happen to declan just to go after a bounty don't be suprised if your targeted for many bounties axeslaps and so forth.

8. nice comments // Thanks all ;)