[LCN] rewarding regular players rather than just the new ones , any chance or what?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elodie, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Way to go kano there is bot script's in ba so what now is that going to be denied too. Also why @ mi7ch why is kano all about greed the root to all evil is money and undoubtfully you guys don't care. Within a hr in bs someone had over 200 kill's so what do you have to say about that sure y'all will have new player's untill they figure out kano don't give a dang about them either

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I must agree with you Marshall. even some job-drops are stronger than crafting items LMAO

Zoe Bell likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I guess the 2000 days I've been playing are a reward in and of itself. I have no plans to go anywhere, but I have never spent much, and I DEFINITELY don't have any plans to now. If the bots/cheats/hotkeys/scripts/spenders take over, more power to them. I don't spend as much time playing anymore because it is evident that we have been going on a downward slope for about 2 years now. Vote with your time and your wallet. That will be the TRUE indication of what's going to happen. C'est la vie, I guess.

Kirsten likes this.