[VC] Reviving a dead idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Lord Breakfield mentioned a few months ago about bringing back the boss damage limit. (see original post http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7289-change-boss-damage-back) I agree with him about letting us choose weather or not to set a limit. I have bosses with over 60 million health, and i only have 1200 stamina. I cant kill it with that. Sometimes when im low on stamina and i have bosses i try to get it low enough for my friends to kill, but sometimes i cant. To fix that, KANO should put back the old boss damage limit, you know the one that allows you 2 let other players kill the boss all by them selfs.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wow thank you for reviving this.

10 stars again.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry but still 1 for me.

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Jon,not trying to be rude here,but you don't agree a boss owner should be able to get their boss killed how they want?

It is their boss after all.

Would you want to be told how to spend your money?

Or how you can eat your food?

Basically the same thing here.

5. LOL!

10 stars

6. Jon Ward

Lord you or any other player can still have others kill your boss for you. You just have to at least make the min requirements of hits on your own boss for someone else to be able to kill it completely. Even though kano has had this in affect for awhile boss blasters are still killing off others bosses with no problems. So no i don't think it should change. Because we know how many alts there are out there and if an alt account cannot make the min amount of hits then a boss blaster can't kill that boss. Because i do believe that is what the final requirement is for a player to let anyone kill there boss for them.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm about to sound a little bit like Pimp if this thread continues much further.

But for now I'll stick to what I said in the previous thread that that "admin" closed.

This doesn't stop alts in the slightest it PROMOTES alt usage.

8. Jon Ward

It might promote it. But its going to take longer for the players to rebuild them back up again. Because if they created an all energy account where it has no stamina whatsoever. They literally have to start adding stamina to that account in order to make the min amount of hits for the boss blaster to kill it off. Sorry we all have difference of opinions on this and myself your not going to change my mind i am glad its set this way and i hope it stays there permant

9. Agree 100%
    plus the alts as you say wont have only 2 account .. they will try having 5-6 account just to do limits you are requiring !

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well if phase 2 ever goes into effect then there will be ALOT less bosses since some owners will NOT hit for the minimal damage if at all simply because the boss is worthless to them EVEN the crafted items from it.

Why would Kano want to promote LESS boss usage for?

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Never thought me and Akk would ever see eye to eye again lol.

12. Jon Ward

If anything there are more bosses finally popping up in the game. Not sure how it is on myspace versions of all kano games But facebook there is an abundance of them you just have to get through all the clutter. So no i do not believe its impacting less bosses being done. Except for the accounts that were alts because they cannot do the min rewards to be able to have someone kill the boss.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

NOT a altered quote but I can't quote directly since the thread is closed and therefore the regular member can't even get a quote.

14. Jon Ward

It's one players perspective on it on how he feels. Just like you feel. But obviously players are seeing a difference in the games since this thread already had a low rating yet again. But at least i am not gonna ghost thread you and just vote it down to 1 i will give you my reasoning.

15. The Protector

The Protector Banned

5.5 from 6 voters means 3 10 stars and 3 1 stars.

Hardly a low rating.

16. Jon Ward

Give it time and see. Wish you the best of luck with it but i do not see it being changed back.

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well if it gets rejected again,someone will make another thread and will one way or another have both these thread links in there.

18. Jon Ward

That i am sure of lord. Many ideas get revamped or brought back weeks or months later.

19. kayjay

kayjay Guest

totally agree with you jon well said

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I had voted earlier and gave it one star, cause I feel a boss owner sometimes forgets to set a slider and for the can lose their boss and the reward. so this can help a boss owner a bit more if that happens, people do get distracted and forget, I have seen it happen.