reverse crafting

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by The Protector, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Can reverse crafting be in a separate tab in blacksmith??

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Would be nice, 1 thing I do if not going to reverse craft get rid of your scouts makes it much easier.

OOP'S guess I ghost voted was a 10 for me

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

gave this one a 10, it would cut the list almost in half and make it less confusing for people new to smithing or not too keen on it

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I gave it a 10, i recently went through my warriors and reverse crafted alot and it took me a while to find them all.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sure can! A fix for this will be going out later today so keep an eye out for it.

If you have an Elite/Legendary/Optimal/etc item you will see this in the Item Type dropdown. Hopefully this cleans up some confusion we have had since these boss drop Recipes/Blueprints were released.
    [​IMG]

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

good idea TP....and great response Kano!

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

WOW!!!!

That was fairly fast!!!

And a yes at that!!!

Thank you Kano!!

8. Demonik1

great addition but now every time i craft something the list of recipes jumps back to the beginning and since most of the items i craft are near the bottom of the list, this is quite frustrating

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like that broke in this latest change and it will get fixed shortly.

10. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I gave it a 1.. I like having the reverse item right under the crafted item- easier to check the value of it. Why run out and change something after a few people comment?

11. Demonik1

anytime smack and thanks

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

While this looks like a hasty decision the "reverse crafting" has posed an issue for many players since it was introduced. We get many requests through support with players crafting <=> reverse crafting and getting confused along the way. It is our hope that by splitting out the reverse crafting to its own list that it will reduce confusion moving forward.

13. Demonik1

just tried it out and back to normal smack, thanks again!

14. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I like the idea of making it more obvious that the action is a reverse craft. I discovered this when I accidentally reverse crafted something I was trying to upgrade. Very annoyed when I found out as it cost a lot of coins at the time. Whether it is a tab or still in line with the upgrades but maybe a different background colour so that it is obvious does not matter, so long as it is obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.