[KanoPlay] Respect your customers

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Benjamin Carlos Vargas, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Kano, I read your terms of conducts. Is a great work, very nice terms, but you can add one: Respect your customers
    I was frozed in hitlist box last friday for "repetitive problems with your activity". I dont know what is repetitive in Canada, but in my country, means one and other, and other... I didnt play in hitlist box from one day ago. I submited ticket AXR-160-38198 at friday 14, now is 19 here and you cant answer.
    I spended real cash in this game, with this game you payed your staff and developers, I spended time, a lot of time, and with my game others players enriched their games and took fun. Im a loyal gamer, but you are not a loyal company
    thanks for nothing, I hope you can improve your poor attention, you can do best

2. domino

domino Member

that you pay money to play does not mean anything and does not make rights more than others if you want to ве more go into the office to meet with all staff and pay to them beer and coffee and sandwich.or wait at home as the others and wait for a mail response

3. Dude if I could complain about every company that others or myself have said did not treat their customers right, the list would be over 5 miles long and in tiny writing. Thing is, you have to wait on a mail response, which depending on how many the company has could be anywhere from a few hours to days. Once I had to wait almost a week for a response and yes it was a paying game, but they got swamped by tickets. Gaming companies are not robots and actually staffed by people and people can only do so much. So while I understand your frustration, taking it out on Kano, will not get you anything. In fact some game companies just decide to take longer. So enjoy the game and remember, you maybe paying money to Kano for certain things, but that doesn't give you 1st place in line ahead of millions others. And yes there are others paying what you pay and Kano is not twisting arms to do it.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey Benjamin,

I apologize for the waiting period, I know it can be frustrating. However, it usually takes Support around two business days to respond to your ticket, so if you submitted a ticket on Friday, there's the additional delay of having the weekend interrupt. Furthermore, I recommend not responding to your ticket before Support has a chance to, otherwise it will count as a new comment and push it down in the queue even further, which could also account for the delay.

On top of that, it also depends on how many Support tickets we currently have in the queue. We recently brought on a second Support person to help ease the load as well.

We absolutely respect our customers; Kano/Apps has been in business for almost five years and as a small indie company you don't get that far on luck alone. Again, I apologize for the frustration, and Support will get to your ticket as soon as they are able.

5. @Domino: I agree, youre right, I dont feed troll
    @Josh: Is this kano forum? yes, then I complain about kano. Is this "other companies" forum? mmm I think not, then I dont complain about other companies. I think is simple. I dont care other players or other pays, Im talking about my game and my pays, I can do, really?
    @Mi7ch: Thanks for your quick answer. I didnt see "business hours" when submit a ticket, but I will think that. I sent the ticket friday 13 at 17:58, and Melanie answer me (at least!) wednesday 19 at 12:43 (one minute before you, what a coincidence!!!), almost 4 business days. When I say 2 days, are 2 days, not maybe 4. When I pay, my credit card charge is in this minute.
    By the way, I needed show to the forum this for to get an answer? naaaahhh! and your answer was "youre a cheater, I frozed you", then my answer is kano is unloyal with their customers, I dont care other opinions.
    Again, thanks for your answer.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Benjamin,

Again I apologize for the frustration of having to wait for an answer to your ticket, but as I explained, responding to your own ticket before Support has a chance to look at it will push it down in the queue and delay Support from seeing it. The reason Support saw the ticket around the same time I answered you is because I informed them of this situation and then hopped to it.

It's not out intention to make our players wait for a response, regardless of whether or not they pay.

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

So not his point.

His point is if people pay for a game you expect them to at least address the issues. For everyone not just the ones that pay.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice how you don't care about other players , Benjamin, does not change the fact that your ticket was answered alittle out of order because of your post here , it was seen it was answered. Regardless of someone who pays or does not pay , they are answered in order they are received to the best of Kano's ability considering all the platforms and all the games they have. Patience is a virtue lol, we could all use some.

9. Nice how you can make a judgement about one people without know him. Maybe I cant explain my post because I need first to tranlate in google before post, but Im sure that my original post start with "Hey Kano".. let me see. Hey, is right!. If I start my post with "Hey Kano", is logic that I wrote to kano, no others players, is so hard understand this?

When I posted my original post, nobody answered me, for this fact I POSTED MY ORIGINAL POST.

Respect is a virtue too, respect with other point of view or opinions, we could all use some. You can agree with me or not, but I always respect your opinion. I respect players if pay or not pay, is his money and his decision.

Alter, thanks! youre the best :)

Hey mi7ch, I expressed my opinion with respect to kano and all the people here, you answer with respect too, by the way, I'm still treated like a cheater, Im still frozen in the hl box, then all this posts are useless, right? Can you close this thread? Thanks man! Is reeeeally nice talk with all here, but this is my last post

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

these are your words not mine """""

@Josh: Is this kano forum? yes, then I complain about kano. Is this "other companies" forum? mmm I think not, then I dont complain about other companies. I think is simple. I dont care other players or other pays, Im talking about my game and my pays, I can do, really?"""""

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.