[VC] Reset account

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Deneky, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Deneky

Deneky New Member

Hi guys.
    I just read an already topic about the account reset and I saw that we cant reset anymore so how I can start a new game even with another google account?
    I used to play the game last year and I left coz few personal problems and now I wanna start again.
    Its hard for me to keep this account in that kingdom and try hard to make friends thats why I wanna start a new account.
    Or maybe is an item that can move permanent in another kingdom?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

all i can tell you is too send in a Ticket thru Kanosupport.com an they will explain too you more!

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

First we could never reset, (at least not in my experience playing since 2010) and we don't have kingdoms, so not sure ya in the right forum for the right games?? You would have to send a ticket to support, ( if you are in the right game company forum, ask them to shut down that account and then start a new one, as having two accounts is against the TOS, with the holidays approaching it may take time for support to respond and they are closed in the weekends also.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Solution: just start another account, problem solved.

RafeDavid likes this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Yeah what he said, start another account. If Kano started enforcing one person having multiple accounts the player base would suffer drastically. Oh ok that is one account for your wife, one for your son, one for your cat, one for your goldfish, one for the mouse that just ran up the wall, and ten more for the ants in the kitchen. Sounds legit to me.

HJM likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

no accounts does not need to be reset if you can not remeber where ya left off at for a few months then Kano Apps are not meant for you, not disrespecting but im tired of seein fake alts being made!